Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What makes you use a company again or go to a place a second time??

Default What makes you use a company again or go to a place a second time??

Please share why you would use a company more than once... simple ideas to apply to our company's and services!

Quality of vehicle, service, price.
    Last edited by PartyBusDetroitMetro.com; October 1st, 2016 at 12:30 PM.

Being satisfied with the product/service I paid for makes me a return customer.
    Airport Limo Service Spring Hill, Brooksville, Citrus County FL
    http://gunnysairportlimo.com/tampa_a...ce_spring_hill

reliability and special treatment.

I also think personal touches as well. Some customers don't want a bottle of water waiting for them in a sedan headed to the airport early in the morning. They want coffee. So, I'll either stop if open, or make them a to go cup with the office Keurig. I have a few customers that love that option. The car itself is always the first impression, so it should look like no one has ever sat in it, and it just drove off the showroom floor. Also, my new customers coming in from competing companies have complained that my competitors are 1). late, 2). talking on their cell phone while driving the client, and 3). unclean vehicles. All those seemed like no-brainers to me!
    Ryan Lord
    Signature Limousine Company
    New Bedford, MA
    SignatureLimo@comcast.net
    www.signaturelimocompany.com

As Limo operators, we have to be treat our clients the same way we want other businesses to treat us. If i was to book a limo company, Id like for them to provide great value, clean cars, and BE ON TIME. I dislike waiting with a passion, so I wouldn't want my clients to wait. Riding a limo is also an experience so the driver has to be friendly and welcoming.

This is this pizza place I visit often and he gets negative reviews not because of his pizza, but because of his attitude. Everyone praises his food but not his attitude.

If you have a bad experience, do you ever go,use,purchase again?? Do you guys give second chances? Everyone what say you...

Because I would trust them, I would feel they are honest at what they do, and they are giving me the most bang for my buck. I think in today's world, trustworthiness is something businesses need to build on. Not only because they may lack of it, but even more so because that's what people are looking for. Morally we are probably not doing so well and when it comes to profession, being moral, honest and trustworthy is key!

Default Damage control

There will always be deviations, little things that seems out of control. Is how you handle them afterwards, client is in business and he knows things happens, how you handle them is the issue. Never lie, or blame, own it, at the end, is the operator's responsibility. And needless to say: NEXT SERVICE IS A TOTAL COMP.

Great responses, I loving the conversation!!!!

In the very few times I've had a breakdown (AC inop or had a leak in a brake line), the customer was given a discount on the ride for that day, and was given a discount on their next reservation. Luckily, 90%+ of my customer base are all referrals and repeats, and break downs have been very rare. All have been understanding and have returned for more business.
    Ryan Lord
    Signature Limousine Company
    New Bedford, MA
    SignatureLimo@comcast.net
    www.signaturelimocompany.com

This is great indeed, helping each other continue to be the best we can be for the greater of the industry

How many times have you ordered a food dish whose namesake conveys the best and most prevalent ingredient only to find said ingredient the most lacking? Such as a cheese danish with no cheese, or beef stew with no beef.

How many operators identify themselves using words such as 'class' or 'elegant' yet do not provide that which they purport?

Some things that make me search Google for another operator next time I need a transport: warped rotors, vibrations, missing or broken interior pieces, peeling tint, rate of change in speed or direction too fast, erratic, varied, driving too slow, blocking left lane, attitude, doesn't know the map, doesn't know the best route or alternate routes, doesn't know traffic patterns and incidents, dirty car, and if the car wasn't an LTC-L.

Higher-priced operators should have drivers/chauffeurs who can drive smoothly. I'm seeking out the budget operator if I paid a higher price for a "premium" operator whose driver is all over the place with the pedals and wheel. No point in paying premium to arrive car sick.
    Last edited by Cougars 2 go; October 20th, 2016 at 07:10 PM.