Thread: Can someone give me ideas about a bus conversion

Default Can someone give me ideas about a bus conversion

Hi everyone,
    I know this is probably an old topic now, but I am getting tired with cut throat pricing on 10 pak stretch limos, and "stretch limo business is dead" thread triggered me to go for larger vehicles. I have obtained loan and funds for a 24 passenger bus, I have a 2010 Ford E-450 bus in mind that will cost probably $30-35 k with very low miles.

I was wondering if any one knows who can convert this in to a proper 21-24 passenger party bus. I found plenty of limo buses on sale, but I kind of want to have less headache on maintenance side, so I rather get low mileage limo and convert it somewhere.

How much does it cost to convert this to a limo bus, what are the options?

Any ideas are appreciated...

~Dee

If your coming on to this forum asking these kind of questions it's probably not a good idea. But if your going to do this, avoid the diesel buses. They suck, IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by LGAL View Post
    If your coming on to this forum asking these kind of questions it's probably not a good idea. But if your going to do this, avoid the diesel buses. They suck, IMHO.
    Thanks, I heard about that noise and smell issues of diesel buses. Regarding finding information, I am just starting to do my research, so I thought this will probably give me some direction. Mito at DetroitPartybus.com gave me some useful information s well.

Just hoping to fetch dimes and nickels of information and I will put it together as time allows.