Thread: Electrical scheme's needed for a Lincoln towncar 1997 daBryan

The Netherlands

Default Electrical scheme's needed for a Lincoln towncar 1997 daBryan

Hello All,
    I am from Holland and recently bought a Lincoln towncar 120'' model year 1995 / 1996 / 1997.
    I have tried to contact the builder about the electrical drawings but they don't respond to my mails.

The car in perfect condition with only 80000 miles on it but I have a few issues with the airco in the back.
    The switches in the back, the one that switches form A/C to Heat, when operated only turn on the heating, the airco part stays off.

Also there is a silver knob under the dash that I have seen on other limos aswell but cannot figure out what it does.
    When pushed I can hear a Relais clicking on the passenger side.

Hope anyone can help me out!

Best Regards from Holland and please forgive my English....

Charlotte, NC & Clover, SC USA

You need to determine which year. Check the Driver door jamb for the month/year the Lincoln Town Car was manufactured. Then find the coachbuilder sticker for the build date. 95-96-97 are similar, but you should have the correct year.

This is a definitive troubleshooting guide for Limo AC issues:

Here's DaBryan's phone #(417) 864-4411 Once you figure out the year they produced it, call them & ask for the Electrical Schematic for your limo.
    Bill Payne
    American Limousine, LLC
    Lake Wylie, SC
    Celebrating 9 years of superior service to the Charlotte, NC market. Serving corporate and individual clients with sedans, vans and limousines.