Thread: Craft Beer Tours...

Default Craft Beer Tours...

Who else out there is doing craft beer tours now...?
    Would love to here stories and here about the breweries in all the other states..
    cheers!

We do mostly wine tours but there are a couple of breweries in the area so we offer that as well. Sometimes the group will end the day at a brewery for some beers. The guys especially like that after a day of wine tasting.

we started doing brewery tour Charters in our party buses, we work with 4 Breweries that offer our clients first drink for free, the last group had a really good time.

Default How do wine tours work

Quote Originally Posted by LGAL View Post
    We do mostly wine tours but there are a couple of breweries in the area so we offer that as well. Sometimes the group will end the day at a brewery for some beers. The guys especially like that after a day of wine tasting.

Hey i've been thinking on incorporating wine tours but honestly have no idea how to set this up. Do you need to have some sort of arrangement with a winery & if so do they give you better rates for your clients? And what's the starting charge. I've only seen this on groupon and the rates (in my opinion) are ridiculously low, I don't get how they're working this ... thanks in advance!

Are there wineries in Texas? You just charge people by the hour and take them where they want to go. They pay their own tasting fees and buy their in lunch. OR, you can do an all-inclusive tour which includes tasting fees and lunch and you charge per person. You just have to figure out how much to charge so you make a profit keeping in mind what other people charge so you stay competitive. You charge as much as the market will bear.