Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So I now have a broken window in a Tiffany limo, Need help! 2005 Ford Excursion

Default So I now have a broken window in a Tiffany limo, Need help! 2005 Ford Excursion

So some drunk idiot decided he was going to put his fist through the right front window of this Tiffany built Ford Excursion. I called and talked to Joe in parts at Tiffany Limo in Perris California and didn't have any luck. I have searched around and haven't had any luck either. Also I just finished talking to the insurance company and they said they are not going to write off this limo for that broken window either. Just give my customer some cash and tell him to move along.
    I've tried the wreckers with no luck and I'm at my wits end on this one. It's the right front emergency escape window directly behind the front passenger door glass and I don't feel to good about it as my customer has been out of work since February 28th.
    On the last one you guys came through and steered me to Lionel in Las Vegas and I was able to get an emergency escape window for a Krystal Koach limo, I'm hoping someone can do the same thing again, Thanks Kelly

Have you tried MTG?
    Andy
    937-620-9120
    937-524-5899 (office)
    Dunlap Limousine, LLC
    http://www.dunlaplimo.com

No, but I had called them on the Krystal Koach Limo and they didn't seem all that interested in that one so I can't imagine I'll have any luck this time. I'll send them an email though and see if they have it. Thanks, any other suggestions, anyone?

Well, looks like they may not have the right one. I'll find out more in the next little while. Nothing like being in between a rock and a hard place....
    Last edited by Technician; April 5th, 2016 at 03:33 PM. Reason: can't post a picture, lol

So I got a hold of MTG earlier today and they have an emergency escape window but the measurements are not even close

Can you post picture of the window in question? Have you looked at the remaining glass for some kind of identifying marks or labels as to who manufactured the windows?

Just to make sure we are all on the same page because you said the right front window, is this the first window in the stretch section on the passenger side or the glass in a door?
    Andy
    937-620-9120
    937-524-5899 (office)
    Dunlap Limousine, LLC
    http://www.dunlaplimo.com

As a last resort you may be able to have All-Rite custom make you the window.

www.all-rite.com

Senior Member Excalibur Limousine's Avatar

I have been trying to get 2 emergency escape windows for my ECC stretch suv excursion to no avail. Tried All-Rite and they were to call me back, that is over 8 months ago. So I am following this post closely to see if you have any more luck than myself.
    Excalibur Limousine Service
    'Delivering on Service'

Lincoln TC Exec L
    Ford Expedition
    Lincoln TC 85" Stretch - Krystal 85R3
    Lincoln TC 120" Super Stretch - Krystal 120V5 & ECB
    Ford Excursion 140" Stretch - Krystal & ECB
    Ford E450 Limo Coach - Krystal KK28
    Ford F550 Limo Coach - Krystal KK33

I'll have to figure out how to post pictures so you can see what we are working on. Does anyone know who wrecks these limousine's?
    Last edited by Technician; April 8th, 2016 at 10:04 AM.

Senior Member Excalibur Limousine's Avatar

For the time being, I have resorted to using tinted lexan to keep the stretch in service. It is working as a temporary fix till I get a tempered glass replacement.
    Excalibur Limousine Service
    'Delivering on Service'

Lincoln TC Exec L
    Ford Expedition
    Lincoln TC 85" Stretch - Krystal 85R3
    Lincoln TC 120" Super Stretch - Krystal 120V5 & ECB
    Ford Excursion 140" Stretch - Krystal & ECB
    Ford E450 Limo Coach - Krystal KK28
    Ford F550 Limo Coach - Krystal KK33

Blog Entries

I had a local company make me a solid metal panel for the outside where the window used to be, then on the inside I attached a thin Lexan Mirror. adds a bit of privacy without tearing your hair out trying to find a piece of glass.
    Badger State Limousine Service
    "When nothing less than perfection will do"
    (414)-GO-GO-RED (414)-464-6733
    www. BADGERSTATELIMO.com

http://www.Badgerstatelimo.com
    http://www.MILWAUKEEWISCONSINLIMO.com

That's a good idea, nice to know it's just not us having a fun time with this,

Did you speak with the parts department at Tiffany ? The same exact thing happened to me on a 2007 Tiffany excursion back in 2010 and they got me a new window from the manufacturer that was in Mexico. They shipped directly to me and I had in a week or so. Perfect Fit just needed to get tinted.