Thread: Choosing a coach builder

Default Choosing a coach builder

Hi All,

For those that chose to buy a new limo or have one built, how did you choose the coach builder?

What was it that made you decide to go with them?

I'm new in the industry and I am researching all my options. I've considered buying used as well as new. Just trying to gather as much info as possible so any info is greatly appreciated. I did go to the show in Vegas a few weeks back. I spoke to some of the builders there but just felt like I was being given a pitch on why they are all the best.

Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by PartyBusDetroitMetro.com View Post
    Tiffany, get a new one.
    Thanks for the reply!

Any reason in particular you went with them?

Blog Entries

We have purchased two limo's from Tiffiny and we have had "ZERO" problems with this company. The quality is excellent and the interior looks showroom new.

We have replaced our opera lights, vinyl roof and window tint. These items are general wear and tear. The lights we changed from soft white to bright white.

The tint just faded and the vehicle was kept outside and never covered.

Billy. Why did you replace your vinyl top? How old was it?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Bob View Post
    We have purchased two limo's from Tiffiny and we have had "ZERO" problems with this company. The quality is excellent and the interior looks showroom new.

We have replaced our opera lights, vinyl roof and window tint. These items are general wear and tear. The lights we changed from soft white to bright white.

The tint just faded and the vehicle was kept outside and never covered.
    The vinyl roof is wear and tear?

Blog Entries

The limo's were a 2004 & 2005. They were both Silver with Silver Tops. We were told that we would not get the life expectancy of a Black or White top.

We just could not get them to shine. About $2,000.00 per top, quite reasonable.

Tiffany is garbage! This is what you will end up with.......
    http://www.limousinesonline.com/show...t=tiffany+rust

Choose a builder that has a good reputation of standing behind their products. We have bought several new from various builders and I can tell you that the only one that has stood 100% behind the product is Pinnacle. Frank with Pinnacle will warranty any problems you may have and unlike other coach builder he actually pays the bill directly to the vendor with a credit card. Other builders will make you pay first, submit them the bill then its a roll the dice that you get reimbursed if that actually ever happens, I have thousands of dollars in unpaid warranty claims from several other builders.

Blog Entries

We have never had a warranty problem, so we really cannot comment on their service. My opinion is that since we did not have warranty problems, that speaks for their quality.

We did look at their company for a Limo Bus we purchased a few years back. We did not purchase the Limo Bus from them because we were required to have a "brand specific" chassis. (International)

Blog Entries

I have a couple of tiffany a couple of problems. I am a big fan of Executive Coach builders. They are a few thousand dollars more expensive but a better product.
    Also Executive coach builders now owns tiffany