Thread: Hello from DFW! Moved here from LA/LAX area, would like to start working soon

Default Hello from DFW! Moved here from LA/LAX area, would like to start working soon

Hey fellow drivers -
    My name is Brian, I moved from Los Angeles to Fort Worth Tx 3 months ago.
    Would be very interested in any local info & feedback regarding the Market for Limousine / Airport Shuttle business here. I'd like to pickup some P/T work, but I've only seen a couple of Black Sedans around here. I'm available for hire. 4 years exp w a top LA area Limo Company - both sedan, limo & red carpet events + 1 year of airport shuttle. Would like to help out w a small company, Owner Operator, etc. If you're an Owner & or Driver Manager, plz dont hesitate to Email me, Thanks!
    Be safe & see you out on the highways.

Default Looking to hire

Hi I'm in the DFW area and currently in the process of starting up a small limo business. I'm securing my first vehicle (6 person Lincoln) and seeking a loan for expansion. I'd love to have someone with experience on who's dedicated as I am to seeing the business thrive.

If you don't mind me asking what was the rate your company charged and about how much did you get out of the hourly cut?

I imagine it's different here due to the fact Texas is far cheaper to live in then Cali.

thanks for response
    re: rates
    Sent a reply to your Email