Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wake up calls

Very well said Andrew, I will join them and try for sure. Thank you for your input.

Mr. Responsible,

Although I'm not in the biz anymore, if I was, there is no way in hell that I would do business with you after reading your comments here. It reeks of arrogance. You're right, the customer is NOT always right, but at least give them a chance to tell their side of the story before bashing them. Sometimes, they do have a valid complaint, and the service provider is WRONG. As Rich and Tim said, we are all human and make mistakes (on occasion). Mr. Responsible, this includes you, and your company!

Quote Originally Posted by JBLL24 View Post
    Hi Dee,

On behalf of LimoLive24, I would like to learn more about your comments regarding "Arnold" or anyone else at LimoLive24 being irresponsible. I am not familiar with your company name based upon your tag, but we realize you are opting to being a vocal prospective, or former customer.

Give us a call at LimoLive24, come out of the shadows, and let's have a candid conversation regarding your comments on this forum which we find to be misleading, malicious, and irresponsible behavior on YOUR part. However if you're simply a keyboard warrior, then we'll probably not continue to use this forum or medium in keeping an open dialogue with you.

Ask for Jason "Mr. Responsible" Bishop at your convenience.

P.S. We successfully process hundreds of wake up/status calls EVERY MORNING/EVENING.
    Jerry Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by BLVD Limo View Post
    And if it isn't, then what? You are going to have to find some way to cover the trip last minute and if it is that early in the morning, you are talking about waking someone else up and getting them dressed, too the garage, etc. A car is still going to be late.
    Am I to assume the driver of this trip will take the car home with them the night before so as not to make a separate trip to the garage? Or maybe have a driver work a midnight to 8 am shift for this run?

Quote Originally Posted by atikovi View Post
    Am I to assume the driver of this trip will take the car home with them the night before so as not to make a separate trip to the garage? Or maybe have a driver work a midnight to 8 am shift for this run?
    And what if that vehicle is needed the night before to cover trips and the driver the following morning can't take the car home? Or what if your insurance provider doesn't allow for drivers to take cars home with them? And around here, it makes ZERO sense to have a driver work a midnight to 8 AM shift, and I am sure that is the same case in many cities. Flight traffic drops substantially after 9 PM arrivals and the first departures in the morning begin at 530 or 6. There is almost no airport transfer business in my market between 9 PM and 5 AM.
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    Serving Kansas City, Lawrence, Topeka
    http://www.BoulevardLimoKC.com - Kansas City Limos
    KC Airport Car Service

We've got a couple of ~ 6 AM outbound flights which creates the 3:30 - 4 AM wake-ups. We have a local answering service which we've used for 10+ years, only downside is if the driver has his phone turned off (our back-up number is then called & the driver is put on probation).

It sucks getting a 4 AM call to handle a last minute. We charge a premium for every 30 minutes before 6 which goes to the driver and helps make it easier for drivers to want to do these runs.
    Bill Payne
    American Limousine, LLC
    Lake Wylie, SC
    Celebrating 9 years of superior service to the Charlotte, NC market. Serving corporate and individual clients with sedans, vans and limousines.

I treat my employees the same way as I do my teenage sons... Wake up calls and follow up constantly to make sure all is going as planned. This seems to be the only way to keep a high level of service.
    A better rental experience™
    TayloredLimousines.com