Thread: Carserviceexpress.com

Default Carserviceexpress.com

Does anyone get leads from carserviceexpress.com. They do not stop call us. I finally asked how much it cost and the girl said $8 per call

Quote Originally Posted by lilimo View Post
    Does anyone get leads from carserviceexpress.com. They do not stop call us. I finally asked how much it cost and the girl said $8 per call
    That's quite expensive especially considering that each person on their site may call 3-4 other companies.

I used their service for about a year. When I signed on it was $4 per call (I think). Definitely not $8 per call. A good percentage of calls from people over 50 miles away looking for taxi service in the middle of the night. Seemed every time I would get a drunk or rude person calling, it was through their service. They went and high jacked some of my online listings and then replaced my number with their number so it got routed through them and they would charge me. I fixed that pretty quickly. I would get an occasional grand slam with a good long limo charter and a few long time repeat clients came from them. Right before I ended it with them, it was nothing but garbage leads. I noticed that for the entire state of IL, the amount of companies listed with them has shrank to just 1, if that says anything.
    Andrew Armitage
    Vintage Chauffeuring LLC
    Andrew@VintageChauffeuring.com
    www.VintageChauffeuring.com

Good to know, they would not stop calling us as well...