Thread: Using Madwire | Marketing 360 Website Design Service

Default Using Madwire | Marketing 360 Website Design Service

Had wrong company. Madwire did a good job. Their main rep Hannah is a delight to speak with and very helpful when we need it.
    Last edited by johndnj; November 28th, 2016 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Had wrong company in original post

Blog Entries

Generally a web site nets the design company about 85% net profit.

First, your web site will expire Feb. 23, 2016. It is also listed as a Client Renew, Update, and Transfer Prohibited.

It also appears to have your information blocked. Do you actually own the domain name?

When these people guarantee you that you will be listed in the top of their search, $16.00 per click will always place you in the top because it is cost prohibited for our industry.

To me, $10,000.is a bizarre amount to spend on a web site.

What search term are they going for? I would not trust any company that promises SEO results. I would be curious to see the actual contract and what was offered and how much they charged for it. Many companies pay well over $10k for a website.

Quote Originally Posted by brandon1 View Post
    I would not trust any company that promises SEO results.
    I second this. I've been burned a few times from web design companies... $10k isn't far out, but you would expect that SEO to be done right..

Thanks for the fair warning to any future suitors, there are a lot of companies that look and act like this...

No SEO company can promise results 100%, if they do its a lie !

Dang, did you pay 10K for the website itself, or does that include your adwords budget?