Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Thought I better pop along and introduce myself, I'm Richard aka Recardo.
    Stumbled across this site whilst looking for some info whilst troubleshooting a 300C with some serious wiring issues and thought I would introduce myself.

Hello and welcome to the forums, We have two 300s in our fleet... whats the problem?

Welcome Richard/Recardo. Perhaps you could elaborate on the specific issues you are encountering with the wiring & BTW, it couldn't hurt to read & implement the following suggestions which are a re-post of several years ago.

OK, you've found what can be the mother lode of information about the limo bidness. When I see Jr Member next to a name, I toggle your profile and don't have a clue as to where you are...it sucks! After using this forum for more than 10 years, I'd like to repeat these:
    SUGGESTIONS FOR NEWBIES!!

1. Sign up for an account instead of just lurking cause it gets addictive and you're going to want to ask a question. It's OK to use a handle in place of your name.
    2. Use the search bar to see if your question has already been answered before posting.
    3. You SHOULD PUT your LOCATION information in your profile. This makes it much easier to get an accurate answer to your question(s) since there is a lot of info that is location specific.
    4. There are several contributors who have much experience and insight who have posted on the forum. Once you see their names, search & read their posts and find answers to questions you hadn't thought of asking.
    5. Play nice!
    Bill Payne
    American Limousine, LLC
    Lake Wylie, SC
    Celebrating 9 years of superior service to the Charlotte, NC market. Serving corporate and individual clients with sedans, vans and limousines.

Thanks, Just added my location Wimpy01.

I've had several issues the main one being a serious mess of a wiring harness than really needs removed and done from scratch to eliminate problems both now and in the future.
    Just had to replace an auxilary alternator and battery due to failure and currently tracing back some wiring as far as I can as some of the connections are in poor shape.