Thread: Long shot... Limotouch Control Panel Wiring Schematic

Default Long shot... Limotouch Control Panel Wiring Schematic

Currently looking for a copy of the owners manual / wiring diagrams for the MTG limo touch system to help me fault find.

I've spent hours looking online for the diagrams and can't find them anywhere. If someone could send me a copy or point me in the right direction that would be great.

Thanks

Richard

You might try calling these folks:

http://www.mtgiparts.com/
    Bill Payne
    American Limousine, LLC
    Lake Wylie, SC
    Celebrating 9 years of superior service to the Charlotte, NC market. Serving corporate and individual clients with sedans, vans and limousines.

MTG no longer deals with Limo Touch as they were sued and the rights to it went back to the plaintiff. His name is Charles Dickens 757-831-2626 he generally will respond to text messages but will charge you a fee to speak on the phone. He is expensive to repair the systems but is the only one that can fix them so I suppose he knows this and can charge whatever he wants.

That would explain why I couldn't find any information about the system on their website. The unit itself is working fine but I need to be able to identify which cables go to which circuits without ripping the entire limo apart to get the the cabling.

Blog Entries

Who is the builder? If it is a Tiffany you can call them and get it.

That I'm unsure of, The Limotouch control panel itself is branded Aladdin which doesn't really help unfortunately.

What exactly are your problems? I have had my fair share of the Limo Trash... I meant Limo Touch problems, could be an easy fix.

It's just had an alternator and aux battery replaced after failing and causing quite a mess after the battery exploded.

The wiring running from the limo touch system is full of splices and rather nasty looking connections which could do with being replaced but rather than sit and trace back wire by wire it would save a lot of time if I could get the diagrams so that I can identify where each circuit goes and run fresh lines everywhere.

Based on what LimoJess said, I'd email the folks at Tiffany and request an emailed wiring schematic for your year/model limo.

Check the driver door jamb for the coachbuilder information. How old is the vehicle?
    Bill Payne
    American Limousine, LLC
    Lake Wylie, SC
    Celebrating 9 years of superior service to the Charlotte, NC market. Serving corporate and individual clients with sedans, vans and limousines.

Charles Dickens has never charged me to talk on the phone. He is fast at repairing and will even work with your mechanic to pull the system out and ship it to him Fed Ex. He's not cheap on the repair at $300 to $500 but he will get the job done and turned around fast. I would sure give him a chance.
    Jim A. Luff
    Forum Moderator
    Contributing Editor & Consultant - LCT Magazine

Limousine Scene - An Award Winning Company Since 1990
    Bakersfield, CA
    Limousines, Sedans, Vans, Charter Buses, Limo-Buses, Wheelchair Vans www.limousinescene.com