Thread: Limos.com zero business lately

Hybrid View

Default Limos.com zero business lately

Hello everybody, exited to join the community, I own a small limo company in San Juan, Puerto Rico and for the past couple of years we did fairly well on limos.com, I have to admit we were always the cheapest option (and still are) yet for the last three months we have had about one booking per month instead of the usual 4 or 3 per week, we have also seen a lot of cases of the few reservations coming in being cancelled after a few days. I would appreciate some feedback from fellow limos.com members, have you guys noticed the same drop in booking and leads? thanks for the help!

Blog Entries

Welcome Aboard, I used to use Bracero when I came to San Juan, then My buddy Ricardo broke away and started driving for First Class Chauffeur. Next time I am in San Juan I will look you up. Again Welcome
    Badger State Limousine Service
    "When nothing less than perfection will do"
    (414)-GO-GO-RED (414)-464-6733
    www. BADGERSTATELIMO.com

http://www.Badgerstatelimo.com
    http://www.MILWAUKEEWISCONSINLIMO.com

Default Thanks!

yes first class has definitely gobbled up a lot of the local market and owner/operators, thanks for the kind words and we are definitely here at your service!

I recommend www.liveryleads.com for advertising (may be a biased opinion). Unfortunately I already have an exclusive client setup in Puerto Rico. Price4limo might be good if they have any service there. Limos.com stopped working for me many years ago.

I get about 5 limos.com orders a year. They are not a big player in the industry anymore. You are better off to get hooked up with the big boy networks like Music Express, Boston Coach etc...
    Jim A. Luff
    Forum Moderator
    Contributing Editor & Consultant - LCT Magazine

Limousine Scene - An Award Winning Company Since 1990
    Bakersfield, CA
    Limousines, Sedans, Vans, Charter Buses, Limo-Buses, Wheelchair Vans www.limousinescene.com

Build your traffic organically with SEO building by utilizing social media and digital options....

You can also try google AdWords, not sure what the pay per click rate for Puerto Rico.. but its worth a try.

Wasn't limos.com a site to list your limo for sale? Like AutoTrader for limos.

Quote Originally Posted by atikovi View Post
    Wasn't limos.com a site to list your limo for sale? Like AutoTrader for limos.
    That was one of their functions. They also run this site. I always find it amusing how individuals will come on here to trash them but would never open their own sites for customer complaints. I think there is a name for that.
    Airport Limo Service Spring Hill, Brooksville, Citrus County FL
    http://gunnysairportlimo.com/tampa_a...ce_spring_hill

I think reading a book written by the guy that built the first limos.com. He would use it as a lead gen website, and eventually the company got bought out in the dot.com boom, just to be bought back again by him. He then sold it for good. Not sure if this is the same one... Anyways, yeah people are relying more on Google, so focus your efforts on SEO and PPC.