Thread: Is LDC useful

Default Is LDC useful

Hi!
    This is my first post here, my question, is LDC useful? I have two vehicle, they asked me pay $740 to get leads.
    Our service in Houston TX.
    Thanks

To answer your question.... No!
    LDC is a leach! They charge you money and take a percent of everything you do for them. They may book you an airport run every now and then, but they send leads out daily. Leads that hardly ever amount to actual business. The customers on LDC are looking for that absolutely cheapest way to go. If you are the absolute cheapest limo in your area, I can tell you, you will never make it.
    If everyone left LDC, they would go out of business and the people in your area would still reach out to you for service.

Quote Originally Posted by omaraied View Post
    Hi!
    This is my first post here, my question, is LDC useful? I have two vehicle, they asked me pay $740 to get leads.
    Our service in Houston TX.
    Thanks
    There are things that you can do with $740/month (almost $9,000/year!) that will yield much better results and get you actual quality leads instead of time wasting tire kickers that just want to see how much it would be without any actual intention of booking a reservation.
    Andrew Armitage
    Vintage Chauffeuring LLC
    Andrew@VintageChauffeuring.com
    www.VintageChauffeuring.com

If:
    1. You love to throw money away.
    2. Refuse to take advice.
    3. Are too stupid to read.

The answer would be YES!

If none of the above apply, the answer is a resounding, "Not just no, but HELL NO!"

Spend it on YP.com, cheapest program they have. Have someone do some SEO on your website, You do have a website?

Good Luck!
    Bill Payne
    American Limousine, LLC
    Lake Wylie, SC
    Celebrating 9 years of superior service to the Charlotte, NC market. Serving corporate and individual clients with sedans, vans and limousines.