Thread: Need advice on renting/leasing limos for hire!!

Hi! I am seriously considering entering the livery business. However, I would like to rent or short-term lease 2-5 limos to test potential volume of business.
    Has anyone advice on companies which may offer this type of contract?

Thank you very much!

Fluff if you are just looking to test the market you may very well just become a broker at the beginning. Put out your marketing and sales leads and any work that does come your way send it to an established company that you have a contract with to provide the actual service at an established rate. You would make some money on these jobs (say 20-30% depending on the rate you can get from the customer) but the best part is you would not have any huge fixed costs to deal with aside from your marketing expenses. If you find that the volume of business is there on a regular basis then you can start acquiring your own fleet to handle what type of work is most requested.

Not many things in this business is set up for short term deals for company owners. I you want in you have to make a big commitment. But being a broker can be very short term and flexible. In fact I know a few guys who only broker during the prom season and make a little change with not much risk as long as you cover your bases with contracts.
    Steve Walker ppvsteve@gmail.com

Thank you Steve for your input and advice.
    I had not thought of "brokering", and I really
    appreciate your taking the time to let me know.

That sounds like a great initial alternative to
    test the market. Thanks so much again Steve!

I am unaware about the company names if i got any information regarding it surely i will post it to you in this forum.
    ------------------
    gomez

Business Opportunities