Thread: Best SUV 6-7 Passenger to Buy and Where?

Default Best SUV 6-7 Passenger to Buy and Where?

I am new to the business doing sightseeing tours. I have a Town Car and I am looking for a SUV 6-7 passengers . Does anyone recommend what the best reasonably priced SUV would be? I know that some insurance companies will only insure certain Luxury Models . I have searched all the dealers in Northern California. I am New so I cant afford Top of the Line. LOL Maybe next week.

Thanks

Nice, can I ask where r you from?

Senior Member Cedar Mill Limousine's Avatar

Love the Ford/Lincolns as they have the auto hatch and power 3rd row.
    Rich Rottier
    219.808.0976 | richrottier@gmail.com

Depends on what features your clients will be into...

We have a Suburban in our fleet it's got plenty of room and runs good.

Blog Entries

I run 4 suburbans form 2012 to 2014 models and they give me the same mpg as a LTC.

And they are the most common suv to run. Escalades cost $30000 more than a suburban and it is the same thing.

If your on a budget and want something reliable, seats 7 and still have a trunk.. Suburban is the way to go.

I got rid of my standard Navigator due to age, I went with a Black on Black with leather Dodge Grand Caravan, before you cringe, go actually check one out. I use it for mostly airport runs but since October when I got it I actually booked it for 4 going out to dinner. Its 1/3 the price of and SUV, burns half the fuel and holds more then the navigator ever did. I have had no complaints about it yet and yes, I have had repeat customers.

First time on the forum...

This is exactly what I was searching for. Everyone seems to prefer the Suburban, and that's the choice I'm going with.

Quote Originally Posted by TarponCars View Post
    I got rid of my standard Navigator due to age, I went with a Black on Black with leather Dodge Grand Caravan, before you cringe, go actually check one out. I use it for mostly airport runs but since October when I got it I actually booked it for 4 going out to dinner. Its 1/3 the price of and SUV, burns half the fuel and holds more then the navigator ever did. I have had no complaints about it yet and yes, I have had repeat customers.
    Good idea, I'd say that's thinking outside of the box.