Thread: Soon to be new operator in Northern California

Default Soon to be new operator in Northern California

Hello everyone! My name is Anthony and I am new to this community. I have been looking at some of the threads on here for the past few months in doing my research and I am 100% moving forward with the new business so I decided it is time to join the group.

I have a business contact who has a local wedding venue/catering facility and they currently have no limo/transportation provider that they use or push to their customers. They are one of the top wedding venue locations in the area and I expect to be busy in the near future with our business relationship.

I will be purchasing a sprinter van limo conversion and a lincoln towncar L. I do not expect to grow too much in fleet size as I am targeting the wedding venue. I have owned a previous business where I had over 35 employees and I am really looking forward to working for just myself. It is true that more money = more problems. With my business relationship I am confident on getting the wedding/bridal party trips along with drop off and pick up for honeymoon airport flights.

I must say I am pretty excited about this new venture and I am firm believer on customer service and how it is getting harder and harder to find these days. I expect to be a top service provider in my area. I just wanted to say to everyone and glad to be a part of this industry and community.

Anthony

Senior Member Excalibur Limousine's Avatar

Great to have you on board.
    Excalibur Limousine Service
    'Delivering on Service'

Lincoln TC Exec L
    Ford Expedition
    Lincoln TC 85" Stretch - Krystal 85R3
    Lincoln TC 120" Super Stretch - Krystal 120V5 & ECB
    Ford Excursion 140" Stretch - Krystal & ECB
    Ford E450 Limo Coach - Krystal KK28
    Ford F550 Limo Coach - Krystal KK33

Welcome !! And where is your operation based out of in NorCal ?

I am in Rohnert Park - Sonoma County...about 1 hour north of San Francisco

You should also look at doing wine tasting tours.

Wine tasting is definitely going to be on the services offered list....I am not much of a wine person and will be doing some "on the job" training and research before I add the service to the business...

I need to make sure I know where to go, what to say, what to suggest, have multiple route options, etc....I expect a few months after van conversion is completed before I offer the wine tasting services..

Awesome!! We're here in SF Bay Area as well. literally started this limo company with one vehicle (2015 escalade) about 4 month ago, now have 3 vehicles and is looking to expand into sprinter sector very very soon.

met a local operator kid mid 20s with 20 vehicles in the fleet,
    I will dominate him in just 3 years time. New age