Thread: 2006 Town Car for sale

Default 2006 Town Car for sale

Hey Guys, as most of you know, I sold my limo business last year. I have sold all but one of my cars, and now it's time to let it go too. It is a 2006 Lincoln Town Car Executive L Series with 301k miles on it. Black on black. This has been a North Carolina car all it's life, so rust is not an issue. We had a very strict maintenance schedule on these cars. The oil was changed every 5k miles with Mobil 1 full synthetic oil and a Mobil 1 oil filter. I would give this car a strong 9 out of 10 for interior, exterior, and mechanical. We are an hour away from our main airport (RDU), so these truly are mostly highway miles. Priced at $5500.00

If anyone is interested, you can call me at 919-708-5151 or 919-548-5224. email jerry@501autosales.net

I also have it listed on my website for my used car lot @ http://501autosales.net/InventoryDetail/1033
    Jerry Thomas

Been getting any action on that car? I've got a same year, miles, price Sig L fully serviced with hardly any bites. Seems like buyers are all over the ones selling for $3-4,000 on Ebay thinking they got such good deals. I'll bet once they get it home and find those cars need another $3-4,000 to put them in service, you don't hear about it.

Quote Originally Posted by atikovi View Post
    Been getting any action on that car? I've got a same year, miles, price Sig L fully serviced with hardly any bites. Seems like buyers are all over the ones selling for $3-4,000 on Ebay thinking they got such good deals. I'll bet once they get it home and find those cars need another $3-4,000 to put them in service, you don't hear about it.
    Not really much interest. The ones that are interested want me to finance it for them. It's a great car, so if it doesn't sell, I'll just drive it myself
    Jerry Thomas