Thread: 2008 Cadillac DTS, not for you Cadi haters.

Default 2008 Cadillac DTS, not for you Cadi haters.

Since it seems most people here don't care for the Cadillac sedans, here is what a nice one looks like. Listed it on Ebay at: http://www.ebay.com/itm/151707092013...92013&viewitem= Any comments welcome.

I just put a new Cadillac XTS Premium AWD sedan into service. I (from an owner/driver perspective) and customers so far love it! Ample trunk space, plenty of backseat room, and rear seat climate control and heated seats. Couldn't ask for better.
    Ryan Lord
    Signature Limousine Company
    New Bedford, MA
    SignatureLimo@comcast.net
    www.signaturelimocompany.com

Blog Entries

The only problem with the XTS is the rear headroom. 5"11 or smaller people only in the rear.

I have an 07 DTS and it's still runs like new. Your 08 is a sweet deal for someone. Great car! Great price!

I've always loved the LTC's, but the Cadillac is a step above. That being said, I really want to by a new 16 LTC with the suicide doors. I think they're going to change the industry like they did back in 98(killing the square box LTC).
    Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

Limo Kings Limousine Service
    www.limokings.net

Nice looking car but at 173K miles be prepared to spend a lot on repairs and maintenance. Why do you think it's for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by LGAL View Post
    Nice looking car but at 173K miles be prepared to spend a lot on repairs and maintenance. Why do you think it's for sale.
    If the maintenance has been properly done up til now, this car is a deal. My 07 runs like brand new. My buddy had an 06 and it had all kinds of problems and burnt oil, but I have no complaints with mine. Actually one. To replace the headlight or signal bulbs, you have to take of the whole f'n bumper. Who the hell designed that!!!

I love my Caddy so much, I can't get rid of it to by a new car/SUV. I just can't justify selling such a nice car for less than 10 grand. It's too bad the new Caddy's aren't so good looking. I have my sites set on the 16 LTC.
    Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

Limo Kings Limousine Service
    www.limokings.net

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Levine View Post
    If the maintenance has been properly done up til now, this car is a deal. My 07 runs like brand new. My buddy had an 06 and it had all kinds of problems and burnt oil, but I have no complaints with mine. Actually one. To replace the headlight or signal bulbs, you have to take of the whole f'n bumper. Who the hell designed that!!!

I love my Caddy so much, I can't get rid of it to by a new car/SUV. I just can't justify selling such a nice car for less than 10 grand. It's too bad the new Caddy's aren't so good looking. I have my sites set on the 16 LTC.
    I love the new XTS Caddy, but i too think I'm gonna wait for the 2016 Lincoln. I have a 2011 TC sedan with only 65000 miles in mint condition, and wouldn't think of selling it for another 2-3 years as long as I can keep renting it without complaints from affiliates of it being outdated due to it being a discontinued body style.
    Dan Repass
    Celebrity & BOSS Limousine
    Lexington, KY
    859-255-LIMO
    www.255LIMO.COM

My Escalade ESV is a 2007 with only 115k miles in excellent condition. Would LOVE to replace it with the new 2015 model, but can't justify the cost of a new one with a price tag of over 80K. Maybe in a year or so I can find a really nice used one with low miles for a good price. Same thing goes for the new 2016 Lincoln, will have to wait till I can find a good used one. Gonna be a while for that one.
    Dan Repass
    Celebrity & BOSS Limousine
    Lexington, KY
    859-255-LIMO
    www.255LIMO.COM

Quote Originally Posted by LGAL View Post
    Not so fast; I still have a 2008 DTS with over 200K - bought it in 2010 for 25K with 38K miles on it. Actually got it for Jerry Seinfeld. Still runs great; just now starting to have some electrical/controller issues.

I love the bigger DTS and the Lincoln TC - here, though we need front wheel drive or AWD so the TC would get garaged in the winter. The Caddy much better in snow. I'll keep it around for as long as I can for elderly who cannot get into the SUV.
    Renee E. Dorsey
    Airport Limousine Service, Inc.
    Transporting passengers since 1964
    Wheeling, West Virginia

304-232-1175
    800-326-2907
    info@wheelinglimo.com