Thread: Hello from AZ!

Default Hello from AZ!

Hi,

I am new to the site. Realized some of the questions I had were consistently being answered here so I had to join up!

A little about me:

Im 38 Just got married and have a daughter on the way in September!

I have been a chauffeur in Arizona for about 14 years. In '01 I started doing weddings in the stretch on the weekends for extra cash. I worked in the tech industry and made ok money.

I got antsy behind a desk and decided to try this full time. It's a great business to be in, and the only tough times are in the summer because its really hot.. So we have to save enough to last us through the bare bones runs in the summer until Sept. rolls back around and replenishes the bank accounts.

I've been saving for the last 7-8 years to open my own company and I finally went out on my own this year.

I didn't want to be like 90% of the other local owner operators out here and take clients from my prior employee so I'm starting from the absolute bottom. I rely mainly on farm out work from relationships I've started with the numerous drivers and owners in the valley here and so far it has been enough to sustain me. The real test will be this summer and seeing if I can get enough farm out work from the affiliates in other states.

I look forward to learning from you guys that have been in the business for a while.

Regards,

Ivan
    Valley View Limousine LLC
    servicing Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe and surrounding cities
    reservations@valleyviewlimousine.com
    Main Line 1-602-503-7173
    Professionalism and Customer service above all

Senior Member Cedar Mill Limousine's Avatar

Sounds like you are off to a good start! I would suggest putting your company name, service area, and contact info in your signature - you never know when someone on here may need an affiliate. Good luck!
    Rich Rottier
    219.808.0976 | richrottier@gmail.com

I will do that, Thanks!
    Valley View Limousine LLC
    servicing Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe and surrounding cities
    reservations@valleyviewlimousine.com
    Main Line 1-602-503-7173
    Professionalism and Customer service above all