Thread: Recording telephone calls

Hybrid View

Default Recording telephone calls

Does anyone have a recommendation for an internet based call recording solution? I'd like the ability to take a reservation over the phone when I can't write down the information and then when I get back to the office, replay the call and copy down the info.
    Andrew Armitage
    Vintage Chauffeuring LLC
    Andrew@VintageChauffeuring.com
    www.VintageChauffeuring.com

Yes, interested also - sometimes I want to hear the person give me incorrect flight info - especially the ones who have no email and/or don't read their confirmations. (Plus what Andrew said.... )
    Renee E. Dorsey
    Airport Limousine Service, Inc.
    Transporting passengers since 1964
    Wheeling, West Virginia

304-232-1175
    800-326-2907
    info@wheelinglimo.com

I use Onebox to record my calls. I don't think it's a standalone feature but a full phone service solution so you'd probably have to port your existing number over. I believe I pay about $9 a month to record my reservations extension. I can go back over a month. My billing and dispatch extensions I do not record.

It's come in handy quite a few times and a no brainer for the same reasons you state.

Quote Originally Posted by metroguy2012 View Post
    I use Onebox to record my calls. I don't think it's a standalone feature but a full phone service solution so you'd probably have to port your existing number over. I believe I pay about $9 a month to record my reservations extension. I can go back over a month. My billing and dispatch extensions I do not record.

It's come in handy quite a few times and a no brainer for the same reasons you state.
    We have Vonage Business for our phones. It comes standard will call recording.

Banned

We use Ring Central http://www.ringcentral.com this is a full cloud phone system. It has all the options of large companies and it works great with you cell phone. Awesome service.

I use Maxwell Unified. Derek Maxwell used to run a company in the PHL area, so he understands our needs.
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    Serving Kansas City, Lawrence, Topeka
    http://www.BoulevardLimoKC.com - Kansas City Limos
    KC Airport Car Service

Thanks for all the suggestions. I will start looking into them to see which company best suits my needs.
    Andrew Armitage
    Vintage Chauffeuring LLC
    Andrew@VintageChauffeuring.com
    www.VintageChauffeuring.com