Thread: New Software

Hybrid View

Default New Software

Who prefers CCO and limoanywhere and why do you prefer it. We are looking for website reservation mods.

We are looking into new software and it seems CCO is the only software that is compatible with quikbooks. I am looking for some feedback from people that use this and how it works.

It doesn't seem like you have done very much research. Most of the big names in livery software will work with Quickbooks.
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    Serving Kansas City, Lawrence, Topeka
    http://www.BoulevardLimoKC.com - Kansas City Limos
    KC Airport Car Service

Quote Originally Posted by BLVD Limo View Post
    It doesn't seem like you have done very much research. Most of the big names in livery software will work with Quickbooks.
    I have done a ton of research. You are not correct since most softwares do not intergrate with quikbooks except CCO

I use LimoAnywhere and it has a QuickBooks module that's available.
    Andrew Armitage
    Vintage Chauffeuring LLC
    Andrew@VintageChauffeuring.com
    www.VintageChauffeuring.com

And so does Fasttrak and Livery Coach. Again, it doesn't appear that any research was done.
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    Serving Kansas City, Lawrence, Topeka
    http://www.BoulevardLimoKC.com - Kansas City Limos
    KC Airport Car Service

LimoAnywhere definitely has a quickbooks interface.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Randolph View Post
    LimoAnywhere definitely has a quickbooks interface.
    Limo Anywhere did have Quickbooks interface. I have asked for it several times and they will not let me subscribe to it. They keep tell me they don't support it anymore. I have heard a new interface is in the works. Hope we will see it soon.

Default Limo anywhere off line this morning

E-mail I just sent to everyone I could think of at LA including Max and Rocky:

I don’t know how many other complaints you’ve received but here’s mine – it is absolutely inexcusable to take a live dispatch system down on Saturday morning. Yes, I knew it was coming and yes, I’ve got it all printed out, but we are receiving new calls this morning and we dispatch completely through LA – our drivers use Driver Anywhere and its electronic trip ticket for operating in Austin – we are unable to add new trips without sending an e-mailed ginned up trip sheet.

I’ve been around the IT industry a long time – these kinds of things are done in the middle of the night as this one should have been.

Totally unacceptable.
    John Harris
    Owner Operator
    Austin Ultimate Sedans

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ausultimate View Post

I don’t know how many other complaints you’ve received but here’s mine – it is absolutely inexcusable to take a live dispatch system down on Saturday morning. Yes, I knew it was coming and yes, I’ve got it all printed out, but we are receiving new calls this morning and we dispatch completely through LA – our drivers use Driver Anywhere and its electronic trip ticket for operating in Austin – we are unable to add new trips without sending an e-mailed ginned up trip sheet.

I’ve been around the IT industry a long time – these kinds of things are done in the middle of the night as this one should have been.

Totally unacceptable.
    Completely agree. They said it would only be down for an hour, however, it took several hours and was still down. Next time, LA, do it at 2am!!

Quote Originally Posted by ausultimate View Post

Totally unacceptable.

I'm glad that I am not the only one that was extremely pissed off that morning! And to add insult to injury Limo Anywhere has become more and more unreliable, crashing at least once a week! Not only that but forget trying to call support because they DO NOT pick up the phone!

FastTrak most certainly integrates with Quickbooks. So does LimoLive and Livery Coach.
    Jim A. Luff
    Forum Moderator
    Contributing Editor & Consultant - LCT Magazine

Limousine Scene - An Award Winning Company Since 1990
    Bakersfield, CA
    Limousines, Sedans, Vans, Charter Buses, Limo-Buses, Wheelchair Vans www.limousinescene.com