Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can I get an Amen

Default Can I get an Amen

FamilyLimo - Never fails, somewhere in just about every thread you post in, you have something sarcastic to say, and feel the need to put somebody down in your own little back stabbing way. You must be a very unhappy person. I'm sorry no one here is as "smart" as you are. Maybe your time would be better spent with people that are more up to your level of greatness. And you wonder why this forum is not very active anymore - I'm sure a lot of members don't post here anymore because they are tired of hearing your crap.
    Last edited by PTLimoNC; August 4th, 2014 at 11:25 AM.
    Jerry Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by PTLimoNC View Post
    FamilyLimo - Never fails, somewhere in just about every thread you post in, you have something sarcastic to say, and feel the need to put somebody down in your own little back stabbing way. You must be a very unhappy person. I'm sorry no one here is as "smart" as you are. Maybe your time would be better spent with people that are more up to your level of greatness. And you wonder why this forum is not very active anymore - I'm sure a lot of members don't post here anymore because they are tired of hearing your crap.
    Dude, you're obviously not good at correlation. When I am not on here stirring up the pot, there's no one on here saying anything about anything. I left for a few months because I was playing with a new car (sorry I make a lot of money, go ahead and hate me for that), and the whole site went to 1 post per week.

When I am here correcting your mistakes and teaching you something, everyone wakes up to dive in. Then all the threads come to life.

They should pay me per post.

So you better Amen to me brother!

Quote Originally Posted by ptlimonc View Post
    familylimo - never fails, somewhere in just about every thread you post in, you have something sarcastic to say, and feel the need to put somebody down in your own little back stabbing way. You must be a very unhappy person. I'm sorry no one here is as "smart" as you are. Maybe your time would be better spent with people that are more up to your level of greatness. And you wonder why this forum is not very active anymore - i'm sure a lot of members don't post here anymore because they are tired of hearing your crap.
    Amen!
    Andy
    937-620-9120
    937-524-5899 (office)
    Dunlap Limousine, LLC
    http://www.dunlaplimo.com

Default Just ignore him

Quote Originally Posted by Party Bus Andy View Post
    Amen!
    I think at this point if all members ignore all his post's negative or positive, (most are in fact negative), eventually he will go back to the rock he crawled out from under 😃
    Dan Repass
    Celebrity & BOSS Limousine
    Lexington, KY
    859-255-LIMO
    www.255LIMO.COM

I'm guessing Family's friends all blocked him on Twitter and Facebook so he has limited place to go and spread his vast knowledge, vast knowledge of what I have no idea. Oh that's right keeping threads alive on here.
    I want to die while asleep like my grandfather,
    not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car.

Amen!!!!!!!

Now, as a moderator, I can banish him forever if that's what the majority of the members would like. I have mentioned before, the intention of this forum is for OPERATORS to share information, ideas etc. Family Limo is just some dude that bought a limo for fun, provides service to Make-A-Wish, taking the jobs away from a legitimate operator serving his area and I won't hold back when I say....GOOD RIDDANCE is long overdue but I have to have at least 25 "votes" to banish him. I will assume the "amens" posted have had enough as I have long ago.
    Jim A. Luff
    Forum Moderator
    Contributing Editor & Consultant - LCT Magazine

Limousine Scene - An Award Winning Company Since 1990
    Bakersfield, CA
    Limousines, Sedans, Vans, Charter Buses, Limo-Buses, Wheelchair Vans www.limousinescene.com

Do it. Pull the trigger.
    John Harris
    Owner Operator
    Austin Ultimate Sedans

I vote for that. I really do not see him posting anything worthwhile. The entire reason I come here is to hear what other operators say about how they run their business based on personal experience. I've yet to see him offer that.

Amen. I thought he got banned once before.

He brings nothing here.

Big thanks for being proactive.

you all don't find it riveting reading, how rich he is, what a baller he is, I'm shocked! I say let the big dog eat!
    I want to die while asleep like my grandfather,
    not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car.

Quote Originally Posted by Limo Wire View Post
    you all don't find it riveting reading, how rich he is, what a baller he is, I'm shocked! I say let the big dog eat!
    No offense but I'm not here for the comic relief. I find the forum to be a great resource tool and there should always be room for heated debates, disagreements... douchebags (fl) on the other hand?
    Last edited by metroguy2012; August 5th, 2014 at 10:43 PM.

LGAL, Yes, I did put him on a "time out" for a period of a couple weeks for attacking and insulting a valued forum member after I asked him to tone it down. I am seeing loud and clear that his big baller comments, his argumentative nature etc. does not sit well with the membership here.

Anyone else want to comment about this? Last call? So far I haven't seen one response in support. Anyone? Anyone at all? Metroguy2012.......I'll argue and debate with you if you want. Pick a subject and lets go!!!
    Jim A. Luff
    Forum Moderator
    Contributing Editor & Consultant - LCT Magazine

Limousine Scene - An Award Winning Company Since 1990
    Bakersfield, CA
    Limousines, Sedans, Vans, Charter Buses, Limo-Buses, Wheelchair Vans www.limousinescene.com