Thread: Help!!! Limo board fried!!

Default Help!!! Limo board fried!!

2005 lincoln town car 120" by dabryan board fried!!! I need one desperately, big weekend this upcoming!! Call me, text me, email me 24/7. Please help. Here is what it looks like! Thanks in advance! This is what it looks like!
    LIMOBOARDOVER.jpg
    Very Respectfully,

Karl S. Lust

Regal Limousine & Transportation
    Kansas City, Missouri

"If you've ever traveled this good,
    Welcome Back!"

Kansas City Limo - Kansas City Airport Transportation

Quote Originally Posted by kslust View Post
    2005 lincoln town car 120" by dabryan board fried!!! I need one desperately, big weekend this upcoming!! Call me, text me, email me 24/7. Please help. Here is what it looks like! Thanks in advance! This is what it looks like!
    LIMOBOARDOVER.jpg
    You might be able to get a local electronics company to fix it. What do you mean by "fried?" Is the whole thing literally burnt to a crisp, or are a couple of functions not working? You didn't make it clear if that pic is the board in question, or one that looks like it.

If that's the actual board, there's no obvious damage and someone knowledgeable should be able to fix it. These boards are far from the latest technology. They're really quite butt simple for an electronics guy to fix.

looking for 2008 lincoln towncar krystal koach wiring schematics. none of the lights, stereo work in the back.