Thread: LimoTouch System

Default LimoTouch System

I have a Chrysler 300 with a LimoTouch System in it. Earlier this year I sent it away for repair because the driver panel kept locking up and wouldn't allow us to do anything without resetting computer. Now, about 2-3 time per month we don't have control of anything in passenger area. The passenger control come on but won't work. We can turn the fan for ac/heat on and it kicks out the system, everything blinks and system restarts. It won't even allow us to turn the rear radio on. Any suggestions? We are not liking this system.
    Thanks in advance for any help.

Quote Originally Posted by Darickw View Post
    I have a Chrysler 300 with a LimoTouch System in it. Earlier this year I sent it away for repair because the driver panel kept locking up and wouldn't allow us to do anything without resetting computer. Now, about 2-3 time per month we don't have control of anything in passenger area. The passenger control come on but won't work. We can turn the fan for ac/heat on and it kicks out the system, everything blinks and system restarts. It won't even allow us to turn the rear radio on. Any suggestions? We are not liking this system.
    Thanks in advance for any help.
    I have had plenty of problems with my LimoTouch system, but very rarely has it been the actual control panels or central CPU. It's been the poor quality wiring connections made by the limo company, Tiffany. I would check any splices in wires before I got too angry at LimoTouch.

The builder was Springfield Coach which is no longer in business.

Quote Originally Posted by Darickw View Post
    The builder was Springfield Coach which is no longer in business.
    You don't need them to troubleshoot. I am talking about checking the wires that run the length of the limo between the panels and to the other systems like the A/C blowers from your panels. Check grounds as well. As you drive the limo, these wires move around and if the limo builder did a poor job with splices, you can have all sorts of strange, intermittent issues.
    Last edited by FamilyLimo; May 12th, 2014 at 11:44 PM.