Thread: Touch Screen Not Lighting Up

Senior Member Elegant Limousines of Palm Coast's Avatar
    Palm Coast, Fl & Service Daytona, Ormond, Jacksonville, Orlando , St Augustine
    Blog Entries

Default Touch Screen Not Lighting Up

2008 Chrysler 300 by Great Lakes the rear touch screen will not come on. Front screen works and all functions work. Has anyone had a similar problem and what may cause this. The rear screen was sent out for repairs. They said they replace a bad capacitor and the screen is fine, but it still will not come on. Any help would be great.

Have you tried plugging in at front just to make sure screen is ok? And front into rear?
    Jerry Thomas

Blog Entries

Found a shorted wire now the screen needs to be replaced. We think it got fried when the wire shorted.

Blog Entries

Put a picture up so we can see the screen. If it is 7" screen than I thin ECB limo might have them too

Blog Entries

The car is at the limo dealer. We are buying this limo and he is fixing it before we take delivery. So I don't have pictures of the screen. But I do know it isn't Limo Touch. They did find the bad wire and he had a new screen overnighted. Hopefully the new screen is the final piece to this puzzle.

Blog Entries

Ok we picked up the car yesterday. The dealer gave up trying to fix this problem. Here is what happened. The power wire to the screen got chewed up by the rear ac blower. This caused a short that damaged the screen. The screen has been repaired. Now it lights up but there is no software loaded on the screen to run anything. Can anyone help us get the software we need to get the screen to operate the system ?

Blog Entries

So I guess we are the only people in the world with a great lakes car with a touch screen. Because I have exhausted every avenue. Now we are having the entire system replaced. Back to the good old relay board and switch panel. I hate this over engineered crap !!!