Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chrysler 300C stretch unpopular?

Wade, I remember when I thought it was the car, not the service.
    Originally posted by Nite2RememberLimo:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wade Randolph:
    Dean I realize now that I am beating my head against the wall with this. Either you "get it" in this business or you don't. Building your business with "bling" is not sustainable in the long run. Rolling cars 7-days per week is the key to success in this industry. Focus on the bling and the next thing you know your a low-baller.
    I finally get it man my head hurts. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Dean Schuler

Yes and one day you wake up and realize its about sales, standards, policies and providing solutions for your clients. Ah the good ole days of being a "car guy".

The Industry was shot starting with the retooling of the TC and continued with the introduction of the FUGLY HUMMER!

At least the 300 is a sharp looking car.
    Airport Limo Service Spring Hill, Brooksville, Citrus County FL
    http://gunnysairportlimo.com/tampa_a...ce_spring_hill

You guys have gotten off track here. The questions were about the demand and reliablity of the Chrylser 300. Now just because someone uses them in their fleet does not mean that they do not have good internal practices and policies or that their service is lacking.

Please , let's focus on the topic.

No one here said that the 300 sells our business. It's just a tool. ( like some of you are being )

Originally posted by BirmLimo - Michael Birmingham:
    You guys have gotten off track here. The questions were about the demand and reliablity of the Chrylser 300. Now just because someone uses them in their fleet does not mean that they do not have good internal practices and policies or that their service is lacking.

Please , let's focus on the topic.

No one here said that the 300 sells our business. It's just a tool. ( like some of you are being )
    If you look down at the bottom it started with the Chrysler cheerleaders bashing the Towncar with bogus price info.

Originally posted by Wade Randolph:
    Dean I realize now that I am beating my head against the wall with this. Either you "get it" in this business or you don't. Building your business with "bling" is not sustainable in the long run. Rolling cars 7-days per week is the key to success in this industry. Focus on the bling and the next thing you know your a low-baller.
    I agree 100%. But theres enough room for Hummers/Natvigators plus TCs. I look at them like 2 different markets.

I disagree- they are very popular here- not as popular as Lincoln yet since they are relatively new and not all of the top builders are stretching them. There have been some issues with the A/C as well-in the hot southern states that may be a factor.