Thread: Royal Coach by Victor

Senior Member Elegant Limousines of Palm Coast's Avatar
    Palm Coast, Fl & Service Daytona, Ormond, Jacksonville, Orlando , St Augustine
    Blog Entries

Default Royal Coach by Victor

In 2007 Royal was close to going out of business. Has anybody owned a car from them that was built in this time period ? Did it have problems or seen like it was a rush or sloppy build.

Blog Entries

Actually they went out of business in late 2008 and early 2009

I have a 2008 escalade that i bought from them brand new. No major problems at all expect for a fuse a go bad a couple of time a year and the RGB light controller went out. But they are build like a tank.

The brought in Mad Mike from MTV Pimp My Ride to teach them how to do a proper kicker sound system. I love the sound system.

They were one of my good builder. I even owned a 2001 navigator, 2003 ford excursion build by them that i have sold.

Blog Entries

Thanks Jess that makes us feel much better. If you saw our previous thread we were considering a new build. It's just not a good time to dish out that kind of cash. So we started looking at used. We found a really nice 2008 Chrysler 300 140" by Victor. I'm happy to hear you have had a good experience with yours. Thanks !

Blog Entries

They were a good builder. Andy Torres used to be a sales manager there and now runs spvconversions.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by LIMOJESS; March 31st, 2014 at 07:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Limousines of Palm Coast View Post
    Thanks Jess that makes us feel much better. If you saw our previous thread we were considering a new build. It's just not a good time to dish out that kind of cash. So we started looking at used. We found a really nice 2008 Chrysler 300 140" by Victor. I'm happy to hear you have had a good experience with yours. Thanks !
    So I am assuming the conversion done by Pinnacle isn't going to work out right now.
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    Serving Kansas City, Lawrence, Topeka
    http://www.BoulevardLimoKC.com - Kansas City Limos
    KC Airport Car Service

Blog Entries

We talked to Frank at Pinnacle, He is great. This man spent a ton of time going over stuff with us. We would love to pull the trigger on a new build but after figuring the total cost, for now used is the way to go. When we are ready we will be calling Pinnacle.

Quote Originally Posted by LIMOJESS View Post
    They were a good builder. Andy Torres used to be a sales manager there and now runs spvconversions.com
    Wow, that's a crazy bad website. Most links don't work or bring up the wrong stuff. Andy needs to think about that.