Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reviews of Limousine Call Center

Quote Originally Posted by Limo Scene View Post
    On that note of $1 per minute, I think I feel more confident in my own people. I have dispatchers that work on a commission basis from home. They get $1 for every call they take. They get $5 for every vehicle on their shift for tracking it. They get 10% of every single job they book (exclusive of anything other than the base rate). Most of my dispatchers have been with me for years and love their job.
    Jim, that sounds like an excellent set up! Of course nothing beats having your own people who know the rates without having to look them up and know the local geography and company policies. I thought about going a similar route before I signed on with the call center. I wasn't able to find anyone that could assure me that there wouldn't be a crying baby, kids yelling, or barking dogs in the background and are in front of a computer to check the schedule when people call. Maybe I'll attempt to examine this route again.
    Andrew Armitage
    Vintage Chauffeuring LLC
    Andrew@VintageChauffeuring.com
    www.VintageChauffeuring.com

Lately what I have been doing is scheduling a phone person to work at night. The calls are slower but I have them cleaning the office, cleaning buses, and writing web content in between. Paying them to answer the calls is more than worth it as one missed booking could pay their wages for a week. Getting the other work done is just extra. I still miss some late night calls but if I get a call at 2:00AM and there are no vehicles out on the road chances are it's a drunk person thinking they are calling a taxi company.

Default Limousine Answering Service

Quote Originally Posted by Limo Scene View Post
    Ouch! I'm doing a feature on Call Center's right now. I guess no one here uses Limousine Call Center. That's sad with 5,000 members.
    I would highly recommend Live and professional answering service of company called Puri's Tech Contact Center they have been providing their services from past many years to different limousine companies in different states.

All their agents are highly professional and experienced and courteous to all customers. they are offering customized packages as per your requirements.

you can contact them at (spam removed).
    Last edited by gunny; November 13th, 2015 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Pakistan spammer

No one can represent your company like your own people. We live in a now society and people answering the phone must be empowered to match rates, negotiate rates, handle the needs of affiliate calls etc. Without a complete understanding of the business, the local market etc. that is very difficult to do. Call forwarding is less that $3 a month in most markets and you can also use remote call forwarding to redirect your calls from any phone in the world to any other phone in the world. Send the calls to one of your own people after hours and pay them for each order booked or call answered. This post is over one year old......
    Jim A. Luff
    Forum Moderator
    Contributing Editor & Consultant - LCT Magazine

Limousine Scene - An Award Winning Company Since 1990
    Bakersfield, CA
    Limousines, Sedans, Vans, Charter Buses, Limo-Buses, Wheelchair Vans www.limousinescene.com

$1 is insane. If someone is dead set on outsourcing they can get someone in the Philippines for $300-400 a month full time. They probably speak better english than some people in the united states too.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage Limos View Post
    Jim, that sounds like an excellent set up! Of course nothing beats having your own people who know the rates without having to look them up and know the local geography and company policies. I thought about going a similar route before I signed on with the call center. I wasn't able to find anyone that could assure me that there wouldn't be a crying baby, kids yelling, or barking dogs in the background and are in front of a computer to check the schedule when people call. Maybe I'll attempt to examine this route again.
    Andrew, how is it going so far with this company? I am again in search for it, and willing to give it a try.

Please post your experience, regards

~Dee

I really like them. I'm still with them and will continue to do so. They answer about 10 calls a day from my company and I think they've gotten pretty good at knowing what the right answers are when it comes to company specific questions people may have. Seems like their call takers stick around and I know most of them. I'd say that they book 4 to 6 reservations a day for me. I can't even tell you how many people use my service because they know someone will always answer the phone when they call. In my market, that's pretty rare and really makes a difference when it comes to clients trusting us. Also, the fact that Americans are answering my calls, even if they're not in my state, is something that I value.
    Last edited by Vintage Limos; February 17th, 2016 at 11:20 PM.
    Andrew Armitage
    Vintage Chauffeuring LLC

Best way is to hire someone train them, and pay them 10% of each booking biweekly. Also have them clean vehicles and maybe another task that is a priority for your operation such as advertising/marketing !

Limousine Call Center - Speak with Mary (509)526-0498. You can tell her that I referred you to her.
    Andrew Armitage
    Vintage Chauffeuring LLC