Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reviews of Limousine Call Center

Hybrid View

Default Reviews of Limousine Call Center

I spoke with a rep from Limousine Call Center at their booth in Las Vegas last month. Does anyone here use them? Would you recommend them?
    Andrew Armitage
    Vintage Chauffeuring LLC
    Andrew@VintageChauffeuring.com
    www.VintageChauffeuring.com

Ouch! I'm doing a feature on Call Center's right now. I guess no one here uses Limousine Call Center. That's sad with 5,000 members.
    Jim A. Luff
    Forum Moderator
    Contributing Editor & Consultant - LCT Magazine

Limousine Scene - An Award Winning Company Since 1990
    Bakersfield, CA
    Limousines, Sedans, Vans, Charter Buses, Limo-Buses, Wheelchair Vans www.limousinescene.com

Default Limousine Answering Service

Quote Originally Posted by Limo Scene View Post
    Ouch! I'm doing a feature on Call Center's right now. I guess no one here uses Limousine Call Center. That's sad with 5,000 members.
    I would highly recommend Live and professional answering service of company called Puri's Tech Contact Center they have been providing their services from past many years to different limousine companies in different states.

All their agents are highly professional and experienced and courteous to all customers. they are offering customized packages as per your requirements.

you can contact them at (spam removed).
    Last edited by gunny; November 13th, 2015 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Pakistan spammer

I'm currently trying their services out. I've been with them about a week and so far I'm pretty happy with the service. I'll give it some time and report back with my findings.
    Andrew Armitage
    Vintage Chauffeuring LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage Limos View Post
    I'm currently trying their services out. I've been with them about a week and so far I'm pretty happy with the service. I'll give it some time and report back with my findings.
    I hope you keep us posted and I would love to see more on this topic. I need call center services and they need to be able to use my reservation software. I am currently using SAS Specialty Answering Services because of their supposed specialization in limousine calls.
    I can just suggest that everyone who uses call center or answering services take the time to review the recordings of the calls.
    When I finally had the chance to sit down and listen to how my customers were greeted and how they struggled with call center personnel who can barley read and have a command of the English language that is worse then the average person in New Delhi...I was horrified!
    It's variable to be fair, some I've heard I wish could answer all my calls but they are not the norm.
    It was so painful to listen to in fact I had to have my wife finish listening to them.....I couldn't bear it. I had to go mix a stiff drink
    Needless to say I'm looking for a good service!

Blog Entries

Jim the industry that uses call centers more are the tow truck companies.

Not even two weeks in and I'm pretty sure this has been one of my better business decisions. If the call center has an issue, they are instructed to call me for clarification if it's business hours. Every representative that I've spoken to has sounded very professional and confident. Even when I initially called just to find out some information from them before I signed on with them, I was so impressed with the representative that answered and how they handled the call, I was pretty much sold on the service, at least for a trial month.

I've had to follow up with some prospective clients about special requests that were outside what the call center felt they should answer and each time, the client has told me specifically how nice and how professional the representative was that took the initial call.

They're booking jobs for me and getting better rates than I was! It's so nice to wake up to see they booked jobs for me while I was sleeping instead of me waking up to see missed calls and then calling the people back to find out that they already booked with someone else.

I now realize that a professional call center with trained operators is the only way to go. I wish I would have done this sooner.
    Andrew Armitage
    Vintage Chauffeuring LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage Limos View Post
    Not even two weeks in and I'm pretty sure this has been one of my better business decisions. If the call center has an issue, they are instructed to call me for clarification if it's business hours. Every representative that I've spoken to has sounded very professional and confident. Even when I initially called just to find out some information from them before I signed on with them, I was so impressed with the representative that answered and how they handled the call, I was pretty much sold on the service, at least for a trial month.

I've had to follow up with some prospective clients about special requests that were outside what the call center felt they should answer and each time, the client has told me specifically how nice and how professional the representative was that took the initial call.

They're booking jobs for me and getting better rates than I was! It's so nice to wake up to see they booked jobs for me while I was sleeping instead of me waking up to see missed calls and then calling the people back to find out that they already booked with someone else.

I now realize that a professional call center with trained operators is the only way to go. I wish I would have done this sooner.
    Sounds very similar to my original impression of SAS. Especially during the initial trial. The account manager sounded wonderful. They actually processed some orders and as you mentioned actually up-sold a job for me.
    It was AFTER I signed up and as I mentioned listen to the recordings. Its all in the recordings.
    If you continue to have good luck I'm switching to your folks
    Thanks

I'll keep monitoring how things go and post up my findings again after a couple of months.
    Andrew Armitage
    Vintage Chauffeuring LLC

Magnolia, can I get your name for the article. you added valid points..... you really need to add a signature line like Andrew's above. It will help you build your business if we know who you are.

Jim
    Jim A. Luff
    Forum Moderator

Bakersfield, CA
    Limousines, Sedans, Vans, Charter Buses, Limo-Buses, Wheelchair Vans www.limousinescene.com

It's pretty simple. $100 / month for 100 minutes. After that is used up, it's $1/minute.

edit: These are the rates for the LimousineCallCenter.com
    Last edited by Vintage Limos; April 16th, 2014 at 01:23 PM.
    Andrew Armitage
    Vintage Chauffeuring LLC

Read the article in LCT Magazine. The story will be in the next issue. The rates are all over the chart!
    Jim A. Luff
    Forum Moderator

Bakersfield, CA

Andrew, how is your experience as of now... I used them while back in 2011 and they screwed up two of my accounts so badly; I lost one of them as their rep was not able to find the reservation, choose to put passenger on hold for 10 minute instead of calling me. Just checking how they are doing, may be they have improved in last 3 years and now they are better.

~Dee

I'm still with them. There have been a couple screw ups but I can't place the blame totally on them. I had some problems with my LimoAnywhere rate matrices and I didn't know it because I tended to not use the functions myself. Once I realized that the off the wall rates being quoted were caused by problems through my booking software, I corrected the issues.

Given that they are working with numerous other companies, I think they do a pretty good job of representing my company. Way better than a call going to voicemail! Of course, no one is going to do a better job than someone that works exclusively for you. A lot has to do with making sure that the info that they have on file for you and your company is up to date.

All in all, I'd say they do a good job and would recommend them. If anyone wants more info, feel free to email me or give me a call at (844)537-7815 ext 700.
    Last edited by Vintage Limos; September 7th, 2014 at 09:16 PM.
    Andrew Armitage
    Vintage Chauffeuring LLC