Thread: Fixed digital display, let me know if you need one

Default Fixed digital display, let me know if you need one

The rear LimoTouch control panel had one of the segments on the LED temperature readout go out about a week ago. It was the bottom left segment of the number. So a temp setting in the 70's looked ok, but not 80's or 60's.

That's not good because I can't control the temp from the front, and with Make-A-Wish, it's better not to have to train everyone to decipher a broken temp display.

The problem is buying a part like that in a quantity of only 1 or 2 is not easy. But I did finally find a supplier in Colorado that sent me a bunch when he knew I used the limo for Make-A-Wish. He doesn't sell to individuals, and they usually make you buy a min of a 1000, so he really helped me out.

Mine is all fixed now, so let me know if you need one of these readouts as I have some spares?

Tiffany panel.jpgCircuit board.jpg
    Last edited by FamilyLimo; March 14th, 2014 at 03:28 PM.

Glad to hear you found one. If you didn't know about them before, if you ever have something hard to find in the future, give http://www.jameco.com/ a try. When I used to do electronics as a hobby, always loved their catalogs.
    This space intentionally left blank.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg K View Post
    Glad to hear you found one. If you didn't know about them before, if you ever have something hard to find in the future, give http://www.jameco.com/ a try. When I used to do electronics as a hobby, always loved their catalogs.
    Good to know, thanks. I didn't see this Para Light listed as a manufacturer in the LED displays section, or this part number (A-311G), but I am sure this site will come in handy in the future.