Thread: Help - looking for a wiring diagram for a 2003 Krystal stretch.

Blog Entries

Default Help - looking for a wiring diagram for a 2003 Krystal stretch.

Does anyone have a copy or know where I could find a copy of a wiring diagram for a Krystal 2003 Stretch? I am having an issue with my control board and since the company is out of business, I am finding it hard to locate one. Appreciate any guidance or ideas. Thanks.

Senior Member Excalibur Limousine's Avatar

Send me your email address, blackcarservice@excaliburlimo.ca, and I will send you what I have on file.
    Excalibur Limousine Service
    'Delivering on Service'

Lincoln TC Exec L
    Ford Expedition
    Lincoln TC 85" Stretch - Krystal 85R3
    Lincoln TC 120" Super Stretch - Krystal 120V5 & ECB
    Ford Excursion 140" Stretch - Krystal & ECB
    Ford E450 Limo Coach - Krystal KK28
    Ford F550 Limo Coach - Krystal KK33

I have some resources.
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    Serving Kansas City, Lawrence, Topeka
    http://www.BoulevardLimoKC.com - Kansas City Limos
    KC Airport Car Service

Senior Member Excalibur Limousine's Avatar

You can send me any info from Krystal that you have to my email address above so I can add to my papers. Thanks in advance
    Excalibur Limousine Service
    'Delivering on Service'

Lincoln TC Exec L
    Ford Expedition
    Lincoln TC 85" Stretch - Krystal 85R3
    Lincoln TC 120" Super Stretch - Krystal 120V5 & ECB
    Ford Excursion 140" Stretch - Krystal & ECB
    Ford E450 Limo Coach - Krystal KK28
    Ford F550 Limo Coach - Krystal KK33

Default Mastercon

I have a mastercon Elite circut panel that goes behind the seat are you looking for the board????? Mine works fine and no damage im located in Virginia. 540-412-9025 Kenny

Quote Originally Posted by Curbside1 View Post
    Does anyone have a copy or know where I could find a copy of a wiring diagram for a Krystal 2003 Stretch? I am having an issue with my control board and since the company is out of business, I am finding it hard to locate one. Appreciate any guidance or ideas. Thanks.

What exactly is wrong with your electrical? Someone may just have your answer. I find electrical problems are NEVER wiring and always the components. Control board failures are usually fuses or relays.
    Dave H.
    LA Limousines
    Victoria BC, Canada
    North America Toll Free 888 933-5466

Hello guys! I have the same problem, I have no power in rear on my Krystal 1999 Lincoln Town Car. Please, help me, I'm looking for wiring diagrams for this car... Please...

First thing to do is see if your aux. battery is dead.

Previous owner did a lot of self made connections wires, so i want to restore original wire connections

Default 2005 Lincoln no power to the back

Quote Originally Posted by Megabit67 View Post
    Hello guys! I have the same problem, I have no power in rear on my Krystal 1999 Lincoln Town Car. Please, help me, I'm looking for wiring diagrams for this car... Please...
    I have a 2005 Lincoln TC and I'm having a problem with circuit board. It's built by Krystal.
    I don't have any power in the back. I have power going through the solenoid and have power on the main board. Actually few of the fuses have power on the main board but some of them don't have power. The solenoid gets hot after a while and the relays for the rear lights and air conditioning get really hot too.
    Do you have the wiring diagram that you can share or do you know what might be wrong with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Curbside1 View Post
    I have a 2005 Lincoln TC and I'm having a problem with circuit board. It's built by Krystal.
    I don't have any power in the back. I have power going through the solenoid and have power on the main board. Actually few of the fuses have power on the main board but some of them don't have power. The solenoid gets hot after a while and the relays for the rear lights and air conditioning get really hot too.
    Do you have the wiring diagram that you can share or do you know what might be wrong with it?

I don't have any power in the back of the limo. I have power going through the solenoid and have power on the main board. Actually few of the fuses have power on the main board but some of them don't have power. The solenoid gets hot after a while and the relays for the rear lights and air conditioning get really hot too.
    I took the secondary battery to a shop and check out ok. Main battery is 2 years old and checked out ok. Both alternators are less than 2 years old.
    I will appreciate some help.