Thread: I created a new site for a friend

Senior Member Elegant Limousines of Palm Coast's Avatar
    Palm Coast, Fl & Service Daytona, Ormond, Jacksonville, Orlando , St Augustine
    Blog Entries

Default I created a new site for a friend

Here you go guys, let me know what you think. Keep in mind it is still a work in progress. Thanx. www.cinderellalimousine.com

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Limousines of Palm Coast View Post
    Here you go guys, let me know what you think. Keep in mind it is still a work in progress. Thanx. http://ccosta0.homestead.com/index.html
    Since its still a work in progress I am going to assume you know the About link does not work.

The suggestions I would have is to adjust your text size to a smaller and more professional font.

While the images are nice the off black backgrounds clearly show and are distracting and unprofessional looking. I would make sure all images used have a solid black background that will not clash with your page color. It looks much better that way. For example you can check out one of my pages at http://fillmylist.com/patron.html As you can see the matching color make the page look much cleaner and the images pop more.

The header is nice but very thick. It takes up too much space at the top and throws the entire page off. If you could trim it down it would look much nicer. It just seems like dead space at that size.

I would also suggest a footer. It does not have to be complicated but it is much more appealing to the eye and shows the end of a page. At the moment it just kind of cuts off and it seems a bit weird looking.

Those are just the things I notice at first. I know you said its still a work in progress so ill wait to really examine it.
    Nick Groat
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Nick@BellaVitaLimos.com
    Bella Vita Limousines

Wow... Cinderella's limousine is right in my backyard. I'm one town over. I concur with cvclubs comments. I noticed the off coloring right away. Great first start though!
    Ryan Lord
    Signature Limousine Company
    New Bedford, MA
    SignatureLimo@comcast.net
    www.signaturelimocompany.com

Blog Entries

Cvclubs thanks for this input. The about page is not done yet. I am still waiting on content from the owner.
    I did not notice a color difference. I set the site background to black and when I have the images on photoshop I must have set the background to a different shade. I gonna look in to that. I will be adding a footer with copy right after I'm done messing with it. I will let you know when it is done and see what you think then. Thanks !!

Blog Entries

Hey Signature that is cool. My wife and I lived in New Bedford before we moved to Florida. Small world !