Thread: Reservation Software

Senior Member Elegant Limousines of Palm Coast's Avatar
    Palm Coast, Fl & Service Daytona, Ormond, Jacksonville, Orlando , St Augustine
    Blog Entries

Default Reservation Software

We are looking for a simple program to keep track of reservations that can be accessed from any computer / Phone. If you guys could let us know what works for you. Thanks.

We use FastTrak
    Jim A. Luff
    Forum Moderator
    Contributing Editor & Consultant - LCT Magazine

Limousine Scene - An Award Winning Company Since 1990
    Bakersfield, CA
    Limousines, Sedans, Vans, Charter Buses, Limo-Buses, Wheelchair Vans www.limousinescene.com

LimoAnywhere is good for me.
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    Serving Kansas City, Lawrence, Topeka
    http://www.BoulevardLimoKC.com - Kansas City Limos
    KC Airport Car Service

LimoAnywhere here too.
    Andrew Armitage
    Vintage Chauffeuring LLC
    Andrew@VintageChauffeuring.com
    www.VintageChauffeuring.com

Senior Member Elegant Limousines of Palm Coast's Avatar
    Palm Coast, Fl & Service Daytona, Ormond, Jacksonville, Orlando , St Augustine
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the help guys. For now we are going to give google calendar a shot. What we like about it is we can enter all jobs with the office pc then it syncs to the app on all of our phones. We really don't need software for taking reservations. Just a simple but effective way of tracking upcoming jobs. Thanks again guys !

Blog Entries

I used Fastrak for many years and this year switched over to Limoanywhere. And we love it except when i am doing huge conventions.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Limousines of Palm Coast View Post
    Thanks for the help guys. For now we are going to give google calendar a shot. What we like about it is we can enter all jobs with the office pc then it syncs to the app on all of our phones. We really don't need software for taking reservations. Just a simple but effective way of tracking upcoming jobs. Thanks again guys !
    I use google calendar at the moment as well. Once we are very busy it will not be sufficient but it is an effective tool at the moment.
    Nick Groat
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Nick@BellaVitaLimos.com
    Bella Vita Limousines

Also look into Google Docs and Forms to send to your clients. On forms they can fill in their own data (routing, CC info, contact info) and send it to you. I wonder if you could even attach it to the calander appointment. May make a good run sheet that your drivers could access.

You could do your contracts and terms of service on Google docs as well then just send a link to them. Lots of good stuff in them google areas.
    Steve Walker ppvsteve@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by LIMOJESS View Post
    I used Fastrak for many years and this year switched over to Limoanywhere. And we love it except when i am doing huge conventions.
    That's been our complaint with limoanywhere right from the start. They simply can't, or won't let us upload spreadsheets in an efficient manner. We've tried - we've talked - we've complained - but no dice. And then they raised the rates $10 this month. Oh well...something better may come along someday.
    John Harris
    Owner Operator
    Austin Ultimate Sedans

Banned

Overall I'm very happy with Limo Anywhere. They are doing good keeping up with what we need. There is alot you can do with Limo Anywhere that most people don't even realize. I think it well worth the money.

If the $10 a month helps them improve their product quicker, I'm okay with it as the outward look of the program is getting dated quite fast.
    Andrew Armitage
    Vintage Chauffeuring LLC
    Andrew@VintageChauffeuring.com
    www.VintageChauffeuring.com

I am spoiled - my husband has built our reservation system in MS Access/SQL from the beginning and now anytime we need a new feature, we ask and he programs it. Now if I can just get him to tweak it and clean the code up and SELL IT.
    Renee E. Dorsey
    Airport Limousine Service, Inc.
    Transporting passengers since 1964
    Wheeling, West Virginia

304-232-1175
    800-326-2907
    info@wheelinglimo.com

Hi all,
    If you are using limo anywhere software, I need to talk to you about sending you some work. inbox me for more information