Thread: Facebook Users

Default Facebook Users

I haven't seen one of these in a while and I finally created a separate facebook account for the limo industry. If you're on there add me or post your link so others can add you.

http://www.facebook.com/livery.leads

Just curious as to why you made it as an individual persons page instead of a proper business page?

I know that myself and several people I know are less likely to interact with business that are on there as a "person" as you have to "friend them" instead of just liking the page. When you "like" a business page, you get their info, they don't get yours. When you "friend" a business listed as a person, that business can see all your information that your other friends do unless you manually block them on everything... Also, if the "business" doesn't change default settings, anyone can see that I'm a friend of theirs.
    This space intentionally left blank.

I think it's an easier way of marketing. I can add people instead of waiting for people to like my page. I don't think many other industries are similar but from what I've noticed limo operators all add each other. I have about 30 friends and I have endless people if I click "suggest a friend" with around 20 mutual friends. I'm also getting random limo operators that aren't from the forum adding me.

This is what facebook has become: http://youtu.be/l9ZqXlHl65g

Maybe time to look at newer avenues.
    Steve Walker ppvsteve@gmail.com

There's an option to block people from your newsfeed. What I started doing on my personal page was whenever you see those people always complaining about something or posting ignorant views on something I just block them. It keeps your newsfeed full of useful stuff.