Thread: Looking to maybe make a change from limowiz

Default Looking to maybe make a change from limowiz

I am looking for new software currently using limowiz for years. I feel he is behind the times with it. I recently contacted him to see if he can do some programming so my billing would go into quikbooks and he has no interest I was wondering if anyone that uses limoanywhere or any other program use the affiliate mod. Does it bring some business to you? What are good programs for small businesses that offer some other features. Does your current software intergrate with quikbooks?

With the LCT show coming up I wonder what will be the latest and greatest in this area. Do the magazines ever do a comparison? Probably not do not want to loose any advertisers.

But looking at Limoanywheres site it seems they offer some level of Quickbooks integration:
    http://limoanywhere.com/newmodules/

And the affiliate Module was neat. We still did our due diligence when deciding to send work to a company we found on there but generally if they were on there they were serious about the business so that is what mattered. Have not used it in a few years so cannot comment on the status these days.

And I do not know if true but do you still need limo anywhere to do work for Groundlink? Since they did buy it after all.
    Last edited by Steve W.; January 21st, 2014 at 09:57 PM.
    Steve Walker ppvsteve@gmail.com

I have yet to use the LA affiliate module to farm in or out jobs, but seems to be a very easy process once you do it once or twice and get it down.

Yes, you need to be running LA to work for Groundlink. Everything is dispatched through the software.
    Andrew Armitage
    Vintage Chauffeuring LLC
    Andrew@VintageChauffeuring.com
    www.VintageChauffeuring.com

Hello,

You have not updated your software for 4 years and argued so much about renewing your support contract 5 years ago when you skipped 5 major versions; you wanted support and upgrades without paying for them! That's why you are behind the times! What do you expect when you email me about an integration with QuickBooks, which by the way has less demand from LimoWiz users? You said you would pay to integrate with LimoWiz, however, based on the experience we had with you, we declined your proposal.

LimoWiz already handles billing and A/R in a much more comprehensive and efficient way than QuickBooks.

Thank you,

Jamal Assaf
    Creative Software & Consulting LLC
    http://www.limowiz.com
    Tel: 973-625-1604
    Fax: 973-784-1101
    FOLLOW US: http://facebook.com/limowizsoftware

Quote Originally Posted by lilimo View Post
    I am looking for new software currently using limowiz for years. I feel he is behind the times with it. I recently contacted him to see if he can do some programming so my billing would go into quikbooks and he has no interest I was wondering if anyone that uses limoanywhere or any other program use the affiliate mod. Does it bring some business to you? What are good programs for small businesses that offer some other features. Does your current software intergrate with quikbooks?

So you have to pay for support? How much?
    Jerry Thomas

Have to pay for Support and Version Upgrades with most software vendors. It's one of those things you do not like to pay, until you need the support.
    Steve Walker ppvsteve@gmail.com

Hi all,
    If you are using limo anywhere software, I need to talk to you about sending you some work. inbox me for more information