Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Travel Agent "No Credit Card" Scam

Quote Originally Posted by LoneLimo View Post
    Does anyone know how they use the phone numbers to text? This was a Missouri number so that threw me off too..
    There are websites where you can "Spoof" emails or phone numbers and text from them. They act as sort of a go between. Uber and Lyft actually use this technology to give clients numbers to drivers during a ride. They never actually get the number rather it just spoofs through these services. Makes it impossible for driver to "Pick up" on customers after the ride is over.
    Steve Walker ppvsteve@gmail.com

This is my standard reply: Fee will be $ 45000.00 USD for the 11 days. You will also need to pay for food, lodging and expenses for the driver.

This will need to be paid in one of the following currencies: 1 ounce Gold Krugerrands, American Eagle Silver Dollars or NATO caliber ammunition, preferably 5.56 jacketed hollow points or 9 mm. I also accept M-4 spec weapons, preferably full auto or working parts for said weapons.

Please advise.
    Renee E. Dorsey
    Airport Limousine Service, Inc.
    Transporting passengers since 1964
    Wheeling, West Virginia

304-232-1175
    800-326-2907
    info@wheelinglimo.com

Quote Originally Posted by FamilyLimo View Post

I learned when I got arrested there that I could lie to them about previously making an arrangement (aka bribe) to their boss's, boss's, boss, and they will be in big "wahala" (Nigerian for "trouble") if they delay my travels. They would put their guns down and let me go.

Am I the only one who noticed this bit? If you feel like it, I'd love some details...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Whglimo View Post
    This is my standard reply: Fee will be $ 45000.00 USD for the 11 days. You will also need to pay for food, lodging and expenses for the driver.

This will need to be paid in one of the following currencies: 1 ounce Gold Krugerrands, American Eagle Silver Dollars or NATO caliber ammunition, preferably 5.56 jacketed hollow points or 9 mm. I also accept M-4 spec weapons, preferably full auto or working parts for said weapons.

Please advise.
    I got another one this morning and answered before I saw this. Love it!
    John Harris
    Owner Operator
    Austin Ultimate Sedans

it always stars with we need a limo for five days that's you red flag and it follows by asking the total all inclusive red flaaaaag .see ya