Thread: Can't seem to get info on operating in/out of Logan and Bradley airports.

Default Can't seem to get info on operating in/out of Logan and Bradley airports.

Hi all.

I'm just starting up a one man/one vehicle operation. (It's a 2011 Honda Odyssey EX-L).

I finally got the required insurance to get livery plates here in Mass and will be picking up those plates next week.

Also, I have several accounts and individual clients just waiting for me to get all my ducks in a row.

For all my efforts so far, I can't find any info on what is required to operate as a limo or shared van picking up and dropping off in Logan/Boston or Bradley outside of Hartford, CT.

The airports don't offer the info online and neither of them have responded to my email inquiries. (It's been two weeks).

Any help/advice/tips would be appreciated.

Thanks
    --Brett

Do not know if this is the current application for BOS:
    http://www.massport.com/media/1016/GTUcontract.pdf

But check the main site here:
    http://www.massport.com

Could not find anything on the Bradley operating companies site:
    http://ctairports.org

Are those the people you called?

Welcome to the forum Brett!!

Brett,

Just went through the pains to operate at Logan myself. A few things you'll need:

1). You'll need to apply for a Massport permit. You can email limos@massport.com for an application. The application is extensive. You'll need to provide copies of your registration and insurance policy showing your limits (that's obvious), an EZpass account under your business name, a permit from the city of town you operate in, and of course a filing fee. That took me about 4 weeks to get approved. The completed application gets dropped off to the Massport office which is in the ground level of the Terminal E central parking garage.

2). You'll also need to become a Badge Coordinator and get a Public Side ID (PSID) badge. This involves taking a security training class at Logan and renewing your badge every 2 years. They do a background check. The badge office number is 617-561-1708. They are located in an office between Terminal C and E.

Good luck!
    Ryan
    Ryan Lord
    Signature Limousine Company
    New Bedford, MA
    SignatureLimo@comcast.net
    www.signaturelimocompany.com

Just a quick "Thanks". This was very helpful information. They don't seem to make it easy to find in my experience.

Brett one thing that would help future posters would be if you could write a detailed post on the steps you went through, who to contact, where to go. It's good to have all this info out in the open so those that want to become legal operators can.
    Steve Walker ppvsteve@gmail.com

Yup, Cadi Eldorado... and those were FWD too.

LimousineCairo airport Limousine Sharm el-Sheikh limousine airport HurghadaAirport car rental in all provinces Automobiles conditioned Flights flydubaiArab tickets Book a limousine tour operators Salloum, Marsa Matrouh worldsRashid lake Damietta, Beni Suef, Assiut Coast Hotels Northern Ismailia, PortSaid Suez Luxor, Aswan Makadi grace Ras Mohammed wonderful island of Pharaohplateau Bay Sahl Hashish Dahab Siwa Ain Sokhna Taba South Sinai Marsa AlamFayoum Menoufia Tanta, Benha Porto