Thread: Need advice for a coach builder.

Default Need advice for a coach builder.

I'm in the market to get a new 12 pack, and I've been talking to Signature in Las Vegas, as well as TopLimoNy in New York. Has anyone had any recent dealings with either of these companies? I saw a few posts (1 good, and 1 bad) about TopLimoNy from about 5 years ago. I'd also like to know of positive experiences with any other builders.

I am leaning toward a 12 passenger Chrysler 300 with the Phantom package.

Thanks in advance

Jason, take a look at the Mercedes Sprinters. These vehicles seat 12-14 passengers and cost about the same as a new 12 pack.

How are Sprinters viewed by customers in general? From my perspective, I would say they look closer to a utilitarian bread van than a swanky LTC or 300 limo. I sure wouldn't want one of them dropping me off/picking me up from an event that I am trying to make an impression.

I think Ozzie sells sprinters.

Blog Entries

Limos are still limos. No van can replace them.

Quote Originally Posted by FamilyLimo View Post
    How are Sprinters viewed by customers in general? From my perspective, I would say they look closer to a utilitarian bread van than a swanky LTC or 300 limo. I sure wouldn't want one of them dropping me off/picking me up from an event that I am trying to make an impression.
    You cannot pull up in front of a corporate office in a limo but a Sprinter with a limo interior is no problem. It is a perception thing. This is why you see companies buying the Sprinters. They can be used for a corporate account during the day, then sent out that night to take a crowd out to a concert.
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    Serving Kansas City, Lawrence, Topeka
    http://www.BoulevardLimoKC.com - Kansas City Limos
    KC Airport Car Service

Senior Member Cedar Mill Limousine's Avatar

For Chrysler 300 stretches I would check out Pinnacle. From what I have read of his posts, he understands the driveshaft issues and to me, that is half the problems with the 300s.
    Rich Rottier
    219.808.0976 | richrottier@gmail.com

Sounds like you need to go to the Vegas Limo show to check out the vehicles, and while you are there, stop by Brandon's booth and chat up his booth babes.

LGal, I can get you a killer deal on a Sprinter, everybody's getting one so don't be left out, I make really big commissions when I sell Sprinters, and the margins are much better than running my limo companies....
    Ozzie R

API Limousine - Ultra Limousine - California Limousine - Napa Valley Wine Tours

Sorry. Can't use one right now. Maybe in the future when I can get a used one really cheap.

I just bought my first Mercedes Sprinter Limo Coach from Royale Coach Builders in MA. I am very happy. The Sprinter goes out more than our stretched limos. People like being able to stand up inside and our corporate customers won't be picked up in a limo anymore. Only SUVs and our Sprinter. The gas mileage is also a plus and the chauffeurs like the Sprinter much better because it is easier to clean the interior.
    Michael E Greene
    President
    A Platinum Plus Limousines Inc.
    www.PlatinumPlusLimos.com
    Serving Central Maryland and Surrounding Areas

Default Top limo

Hi. Any update on top limo? Do you recommend them. And further,do u recommend a chrysler 300 stretch since all man warranty is voided. Thanks Jim JAC LIMO

Quote Originally Posted by AgentJasonSteele View Post
    I'm in the market to get a new 12 pack, and I've been talking to Signature in Las Vegas, as well as TopLimoNy in New York. Has anyone had any recent dealings with either of these companies? I saw a few posts (1 good, and 1 bad) about TopLimoNy from about 5 years ago. I'd also like to know of positive experiences with any other builders.

I am leaning toward a 12 passenger Chrysler 300 with the Phantom package.

Thanks in advance
    Pinnacle Coach Builders
    Dan Repass
    Celebrity & BOSS Limousine
    Lexington, KY
    859-255-LIMO
    www.255LIMO.COM

Squeeee! I just bought a 2014 Sprinter Executive shuttle through Carl Restivo and I am giggling like a little girl. Cannot wait to get the plates on it and get it on the road.
    Renee E. Dorsey
    Airport Limousine Service, Inc.
    Transporting passengers since 1964
    Wheeling, West Virginia

304-232-1175
    800-326-2907
    info@wheelinglimo.com