Thread: Limo startup company.

Default Limo startup company.

I have been doing tons of research about the industry. I been declined my permits from the city of New Orleans because they said I didn't explain myself how I would be different compared to the existing limo companies in New Orleans, which I did. I am extremely upset at this city for giving me a bs reason to decline me.

Is is there anybody that resides in houston?

I am am looking to maybe open a limo co. In houston but I would like to know how the market is out there.

Is is the market saturated? Is there money to make in houston since it is a bigger city compared to New Orleans?

Thank you.

I'll look forward to everyone's replies.

I am in Houston. I own a limo, but I don't have a service.

What I can tell you about Houston is that the economy is super hot here with oil and medical booming. So there is a lot of money in the city.

That being said, I don't see that many limos around town. I do see them and I notice them more than the average person because it's a personal interest. Action seems to be the most common company I see.

If you want to know how saturated the market is or isn't, just look up all the companies that do business here to get a feel and call some to see how much they are charging and how desperate they seem to be to get business.

I have websites and sell advertising in almost every major city in the country. Based off of the competition vs how easy it is to get a large volume of leads I would say Houston is one of the best markets to get into.

Quote Originally Posted by LakeView Limousine View Post
    I have been doing tons of research about the industry. I been declined my permits from the city of New Orleans because they said I didn't explain myself how I would be different compared to the existing limo companies in New Orleans, which I did. I am extremely upset at this city for giving me a bs reason to decline me.

Is is there anybody that resides in houston?

I am am looking to maybe open a limo co. In houston but I would like to know how the market is out there.

Is is the market saturated? Is there money to make in houston since it is a bigger city compared to New Orleans?

Thank you.

I'll look forward to everyone's replies.
    Consider it a blessing in disguise. From an outsider's point of view, outside of Mardi Gras, I don't know of anything in New Orleans. I don't see a large population of people using limo service there. On the other hand, I'd say Houston is a better potential market. I've had quite a few business travelers head down there for business conventions and such as of late.
    Andrew Armitage
    Vintage Chauffeuring LLC
    Andrew@VintageChauffeuring.com
    www.VintageChauffeuring.com

Default What about Dallas

I plan on targeting an area to the north of Dallas. I'm aware there's a lot of companies, but I'm targeting school kids and airport travelers in my area. It's the suburbs so a lot of people go on business trips and make frequent trips to the airport as well as for vacations.

Chicago is one of the best cities for a party bus service.

I have a two years experience in Houston and its a great market to work . Corporate and individuals are spending more money than avg VA customers.