Thread: NEWBIE Protocol Suggestions

Default NEWBIE Protocol Suggestions

OK, you've found what can be the mother lode of information about the limo bidness. When I see Jr Member next to a name, I toggle your profile and don't have a clue as to where you are...it sucks! After using this forum for more than 10 years, I'd like to repeat these:
    SUGGESTIONS FOR NEWBIES!!

1. Sign up for an account instead of just lurking cause it gets addictive and you're going to want to ask a question. It's OK to use a handle in place of your name.
    2. Use the search bar to see if your question has already been answered before posting.
    3. You SHOULD PUT your LOCATION information in your profile. This makes it much easier to get an accurate answer to your question(s) since there is a lot of info that is location specific.
    4. There are several contributors who have much experience and insight who have posted on the forum. Once you see their names, search & read their posts and find answers to questions you hadn't thought of asking.
    5. Play nice!
    Bill Payne
    American Limousine, LLC
    Lake Wylie, SC
    Celebrating 9 years of superior service to the Charlotte, NC market. Serving corporate and individual clients with sedans, vans and limousines.

Default Well Said!!!!

When I have to book a run out to some little town, I always think of who is on the forum. But.....If you don't have anything on the forum identifying your city, you are cheating yourself out of business!
    Jim A. Luff
    Forum Moderator
    Contributing Editor & Consultant - LCT Magazine

Limousine Scene - An Award Winning Company Since 1990
    Bakersfield, CA
    Limousines, Sedans, Vans, Charter Buses, Limo-Buses, Wheelchair Vans www.limousinescene.com