Thread: Orange County Coachworks in NY

I know they have sold tiffany and other companies car. Now they are building there own. Has anyone bought a car that they built? I am thinking of having them build me a couple of cars

I purchased a Chrysler 300 and a Dodge Charger 140" from them. They have a small but very professional and busy facility in New York. Both are beuatiful cars. Looks like the Classic Wave with one long window to the edge, coach lights behind the glass. What I like best is when you are inside the car looking out, there is no post in the center of the window messing up your view. They also build a limo bus that looks very, very, very similar to Krystal's. I would imagine it cost much less.
    Originally posted by lilimo:
    I know they have sold tiffany and other companies car. Now they are building there own. Has anyone bought a car that they built? I am thinking of having them build me a couple of cars

I bought a Chrysler 300 from them six months ago. Like the car, no problems yet. Their shop was very busy building mostly Chrysler 300's. They had a very sweeeeet looking black Dodge Charger 140 inch that was almost done. The best part is that they are relatively close to NYC.