Thread: Personal Limo Owner from Texas

Default Personal Limo Owner from Texas

Quick intro -- I purchase a 2006 LTC Tiffany 100" with 110K miles for family use a few months ago. Cars are my hobby and after owning a lot of different luxury, exotic, and muscle cars, I was ready for something completely different. Most of my hobby cars only seat 1 other person, so a limo is a way for me to share my car hobby with my family and bond with my daughter driving her and her friends around in style. So far so good with the vehicle. I have done many restoration projects on it already as it was a bit of a basket case when I got it. Here's what it looks like now, but it looked more like something out a junkyard when I got it. image_3.jpgimage_2.jpgimage_6.jpgimage_4.jpgimage.jpg

Blog Entries

In great shape. Looks like brand new. Keep up the good work.

Thanks! Still plenty of projects to keep me busy.

Looks really good. I would be interested in knowing how much you paid for it and how much have you put in to it.

Quote Originally Posted by LGAL View Post
    Looks really good. I would be interested in knowing how much you paid for it and how much have you put in to it.
    Hi LGAL,

Thanks for the compliment! As fixing up cars are my hobby, that means a lot to me.

I will be more than happy to tell you what I paid and the cost of the work done to the car here on this thread. But first I am really curious as to what you and others think would be the value of the car with 110K miles and in good condition?

While the car has met my hobby and family fun goals, I am pretty sure I didn't do well financially (but hobbies aren't all about the numbers, so that's ok).

Phil