Thread: Krystal Rear Control Panel Problem - Bar Light switch making A/C ctrl. relay click...

Default Krystal Rear Control Panel Problem - Bar Light switch making A/C ctrl. relay click...

I fabricated a rear control panel for a Krystal stretch Suburban and I'm having trouble with the bar light switch. It's never done anything that I could figure out since before I altered anything besides making a pop in the radio and a relay click. I had someone listen to the relays on the main board and they said the relay that was clicking was the a/c control relay 1 or something very similar. Has anyone had a similar problem?

Just to clarify this was a problem before I fabricated anything.

Out of curiosity- have you found a solution to this? My 07' Krystal 100" Towncar has the clicking A/C Relays and it's audible to clients when there is no radio on in the back (no to mention my drivers complain of it continuously because the board is in the main cabin) I'd be ecstatic if anyone else has any input into this to solve it!

Blog Entries

Clicking Relays:

First, do you have two batteries in your vehicle? Is so, the clicking is from low voltage in one of the batteries. Place a Car Charger on the batteries over night. You will need a voltage tester to make sure voltage is being sent to the second battery. This will be the easiest and least expensive test.

Bill