Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coca Cola Partnership

Has anyone else tried to get in touch with Coca Cola to take advantage of the new partnership? I called numerous times, left messages by voice, sent e-mail and never got a call back. My local Coca Cola office knows nothing about the NLA agreement. Is anyone on the program. I am under contract with Arrowhead water to serve only Arrowhead in our cars. I pay $3.99/case and go through about 25 cases a month so I pay roughly half price. I am eager to do the same with Coke products if anyone would call me back. We are probably one of the last companies that still provide a complimentary beverage bar so any cost reduction is good.
    Jim A. Luff
    Forum Moderator
    Contributing Editor & Consultant - LCT Magazine

Limousine Scene - An Award Winning Company Since 1990
    Bakersfield, CA
    Limousines, Sedans, Vans, Charter Buses, Limo-Buses, Wheelchair Vans www.limousinescene.com

I spoke to a representative from Coca-Cola over a month ago who was prompt, informative and helpful. Unfortunately the program does not suit our needs so I discarded his contact information. Oops! The local folks will not know about this program until an account is set up for you. The pricing was not as aggressive as your water deal, but it certainly seemed worthwhile for someone with more volume than we generate. Our beverage bar is complimentary as well.

Marc Rold
    Wild Horse Limousine
    Marc Rold
    Wild Horse Limousine
    www.wildhorselimo.com

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Limo Scene:
    Has anyone else tried to get in touch with Coca Cola to take advantage of the new partnership? I called numerous times, left messages by voice, sent e-mail and never got a call back. My local Coca Cola office knows nothing about the NLA agreement. Is anyone on the program. I am under contract with Arrowhead water to serve only Arrowhead in our cars. I pay $3.99/case and go through about 25 cases a month so I pay roughly half price. I am eager to do the same with Coke products if anyone would call me back. We are probably one of the last companies that still provide a complimentary beverage bar so any cost reduction is good. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jim I didn't know there was a deal with Coke. What are the details?

I have since been contacted by Coca Cola (by cell phone at 8:15pm!) after sending an e-mail to Fran Shane. I had Coke people trying to find me last night! We are going to meet today in my office to discuss. I will get back to you here Wade.
    Jim A. Luff
    Forum Moderator

Bakersfield, CA
    Limousines, Sedans, Vans, Charter Buses, Limo-Buses, Wheelchair Vans www.limousinescene.com

Nestle provides water free to Boston Coach.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Limo Scene:
    Has anyone else tried to get in touch with Coca Cola to take advantage of the new partnership? I called numerous times, left messages by voice, sent e-mail and never got a call back. My local Coca Cola office knows nothing about the NLA agreement. Is anyone on the program. I am under contract with Arrowhead water to serve only Arrowhead in our cars. I pay $3.99/case and go through about 25 cases a month so I pay roughly half price. I am eager to do the same with Coke products if anyone would call me back. We are probably one of the last companies that still provide a complimentary beverage bar so any cost reduction is good. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    James H. Joseph
    Joseph Law Offices, P.C.
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    jhjoseph@joseph.law.pro

What????? Now the pisses me off! I thought I got a great deal. Welcome back James!
    Jim A. Luff
    Forum Moderator

Bakersfield, CA

The details are "20% off local wholesale pricing, plus 5 free cases upon sign-up" and a free vending machine for companies with 20+ employees.

Other NLA discounts include:
    1) 20% off a Jos A Bank
    2) 50% off LCT magazine
    3) 2 free tickets to CA courtsey of Krystal Koach during a factory visit
    4) 10% off Men's Wearhouse
    5) 5% off all MTG parts
    6) 5-20% off all Drivecam products

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wade Randolph:
    Jim I didn't know there was a deal with Coke. What are the details? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Tony Franzetti
    Marriton Limousine, Austin, TX
    Austin Limousine service, Austin airport service, austin bus charters
    http://www.marritonlimo.com

The EXACT details are you must buy 20 cases a month minimum. You must pay $7.00 per case! You must have a commercial building. No operators, members or not will be serviced if their residence and office are one in the same. You may not use anyone else's water but must carry Desani water at $6.00 per case. The program has been placed on hold and is being reworked. I am going to meet with Coca Cola in San Francisco in the near future for a meeting which will include board member Bauer as Coke had no idea how much product we might move in a month and they need to be down around $5 a case on soft drinks and $4 on water to even get my attention again.
    Jim A. Luff
    Forum Moderator

Bakersfield, CA

Member Limo Padawan limosatyourservice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Limo Scene View Post
    Has anyone else tried to get in touch with Coca Cola to take advantage of the new partnership? I called numerous times, left messages by voice, sent e-mail and never got a call back. My local Coca Cola office knows nothing about the NLA agreement. Is anyone on the program. I am under contract with Arrowhead water to serve only Arrowhead in our cars. I pay $3.99/case and go through about 25 cases a month so I pay roughly half price. I am eager to do the same with Coke products if anyone would call me back. We are probably one of the last companies that still provide a complimentary beverage bar so any cost reduction is good.
    Who do you contact to get that deal on the water?

limosatyourservice.net

Senior Member Limo Padawan

There is a place in the Twin Cities where you can purchase Private Label bottled water. You design your own label and the cost of goods is quite reasonable. You have to purchase 20 cases at a time but how often do you find the shelf-life of water to be an issue?

IMHO, it just adds a little "class" to the operation!
    TCLG

Okay, this thread is has been reactivated after sitting dormant for 4 and half years. The Coke program died and the water program is still alive through Nestle Waters Company.
    Jim A. Luff
    Forum Moderator

Bakersfield, CA

Member Limo Padawan limosatyourservice's Avatar

How do you get the deal on the water?
    Adam K.
    Limos At Your Service
    800-219-2664
    Serving the Los Angeles And Atlanta Markets!
    http://www.limosatyourservice.net

Quote Originally Posted by Limo Scene View Post
    Okay, this thread is has been reactivated after sitting dormant for 4 and half years. The Coke program died and the water program is still alive through Nestle Waters Company.
    Amazing, isn't it?
    Karl Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Twin Cities Limo Guy View Post
    There is a place in the Twin Cities where you can purchase Private Label bottled water. You design your own label and the cost of goods is quite reasonable. You have to purchase 20 cases at a time but how often do you find the shelf-life of water to be an issue?

IMHO, it just adds a little "class" to the operation!
    TCLG, how much does a case of personalized water end up costing? It does sound like a classy thing to do. I usually buy Dasani or Aquafino on sale at Von's for $3.99/case. But I might be willing to spend more to buy some class.
    Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

Limo Kings Limousine Service
    www.limokings.net

Hey Geoff,

That is the exact same price for a case of water in Bakersfield! As for how I did it, they came to me.
    Call Arrowhead at 800-627-6269.
    Jim A. Luff
    Forum Moderator

Bakersfield, CA