Thread: Happy One Year Aniversary to our special forum "member"....

Default Happy One Year Aniversary to our special forum "member"....

Mr Hacker!!!!

Yes, it has been a year since this forum started getting detected by Google as being a hazardous site from being hacked, and never fixed!

And in checking (I hadn't in a couple of months), the site used to call malicious code from flepstudio.org, and now the source code shows it calls code from foros.orange.es so hey, whoever hacked it, is still active!

Sad that PM here about it either go unanswered or won't even send cause "mailbox full"....

Cheers!
    This space intentionally left blank.

I hear ya Greg. This Forum has gone to shit unfortunately. I believe it's the liability issue of members complaining about product which has brought the downfall .
    Airport Limo Service Spring Hill, Brooksville, Citrus County FL
    http://gunnysairportlimo.com/tampa_a...ce_spring_hill

Damn I never thought I would say this, but its good to see you around Marine.

Dick Hall (Army)
    Last edited by Dick Hall; April 9th, 2013 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gunny View Post
    I hear ya Greg. This Forum has gone to shit unfortunately. I believe it's the liability issue of members complaining about product which has brought the downfall .
    Do you ever hear from those who are in charge here anymore? Just curious as before there was talk of it being sold off, and there was at least one person here who said they would be interested in it.

I do think it is sad if the choice was apparently made to let it go because people post issues they have out of frustration from lack of support. I come from a programming background, and most all tools I pay to use for my work, have some type of forum for people to use, to get help, praise and complain.

Out of the (fading) respect for the owners of here, I won't elaborate more on my feelings on what that shows me letting it go.
    This space intentionally left blank.

I'm always on around here doing recon Dick. That is unless my virus protection starts going off.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg K View Post
    Do you ever hear from those who are in charge here anymore? Just curious as before there was talk of it being sold off, and there was at least one person here who said they would be interested in it.

I do think it is sad if the choice was apparently made to let it go because people post issues they have out of frustration from lack of support. I come from a programming background, and most all tools I pay to use for my work, have some type of forum for people to use, to get help, praise and complain.

Out of the (fading) respect for the owners of here, I won't elaborate more on my feelings on what that shows me letting it go.
    I don't hear from the big guys at all. As far as the liability issues? Just my opinion why they may have pulled the plug. I stand by my position that complainers would never open their pages for "non-censored " customer comments.

Quote Originally Posted by gunny View Post
    This Forum has gone to shit unfortunately.
    It is a shame. This site was a great resource. This is the first time I have been on in quite some time.

Sure would be nice if it were fixed.