Thread: Limos.com lead conversion

Default Limos.com lead conversion

We just started using LDC this week. We are looking for advice from people that have had success converting the email leads into live reservations. Thanks,TomPs. I'm new. Just wanted to say hello to everyone

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum.

Please do a search for limos.com on the forum, and all your questions will be answered.

Welcome and best of luck !! Elegant where u been ?? Your alive !!

Welcome & Good luck. IMHO, with LDC you'll need it.
    Bill Payne
    American Limousine, LLC
    Lake Wylie, SC
    Celebrating 9 years of superior service to the Charlotte, NC market. Serving corporate and individual clients with sedans, vans and limousines.

Thanks for the input guys. Just figured I would give a little feedback as to what our experience has been so far. We are located on the Jersey shore, situated almost equidistant from New York and Philly, and only 40 minutes from atlantic city. The number of leads we receive has been staggering. So far though we have only gotten one lead to respond to us, and we were able to successfully close the job. So for the $300/month that we are paying I would say the results are mixed at best.

And THAT is why I don't use LDC. I've been operations manager with a couple of different companies before starting this one two years ago. I never saw any positive ROI in LDC and I don't know of anyone, at least in this part of the country who has ever had any luck with them.

But good luck with your new baby and be prepared to work hard.

Senior Member Elegant Limousines of Palm Coast's Avatar
    Palm Coast, Fl & Service Daytona, Ormond, Jacksonville, Orlando , St Augustine
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by O5EXECL View Post
    Welcome and best of luck !! Elegant where u been ?? Your alive !!
    still alive and kicking. Not much action on the forum any more. I miss the old days.

Senior Member Elegant Limousines of Palm Coast's Avatar
    Palm Coast, Fl & Service Daytona, Ormond, Jacksonville, Orlando , St Augustine
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tombono View Post
    We just started using LDC this week. We are looking for advice from people that have had success converting the email leads into live reservations. Thanks,TomPs. I'm new. Just wanted to say hello to everyone
    you know how many leads you could generate from your own website if you put that $300 a month in to seo instead of LDC pockets. In my opinion LDC is a waist of time and $$.

Blog Entries

Used it a few years ago and from what we rememeber: Converted a few leads into jobs, also got a few of those One Click Reservation. I think LDC (Limo.Com) is operating deceptively and illegaly. My argument is that they sell you a lead YET the reply email address you reply to is actually theirs, not the client's. LCD at the least bit records the answer before forwarding it to the client. Also you're required to purchase leads to be active for the One Click Reservation, in which case LDC right away takes a 15% deposit from the client, holds on to their credit card info and the best part: only gives you access to it after the job is due. Therefore it seems clear that LDC is ultimately designed for low-end deceptive operators who can't figure out their own marketing or retain clients. I should also mention that after we set-up an account with them the "regional manager" of my region called as supposed to, to help me get set-up and make the most out of their service. His 2 minute phone call was simply telling me to look around at the other listings' prices and drop mine to compete. OK! maybe I should just sell service vouchers on ebay to the highest bidder, or half price them on craigslist with all the hack ads.
    Last edited by vflllc; March 23rd, 2013 at 06:59 PM.
    John M.
    Valley Forge Limousine
    610.990.6800 Option 0

Quote Originally Posted by Tombono View Post
    Thanks for the input guys. Just figured I would give a little feedback as to what our experience has been so far. We are located on the Jersey shore, situated almost equidistant from New York and Philly, and only 40 minutes from atlantic city. The number of leads we receive has been staggering. So far though we have only gotten one lead to respond to us, and we were able to successfully close the job. So for the $300/month that we are paying I would say the results are mixed at best.
    Call them back and revisit your costs. I'm in SW Florida I I have it down to $150 per month.