Thread: Hello Every1

Default Hello Every1

Hi, my name is Omar i just bought my 1st limo. Its great to be here, hows everyone doing?? I'm from Canada Ontario. I needed a bit of info if anyone can help woukld be great thx.I have a limo 120" lincoln just got it
    and i'm wondering cause my roof is terrible(rips,bubbles,etc) whats best to do. Get a new roof and if so where im in Canada and does any1 ship? And how hard or much work is it to take off roof prep it and repaint the metal roof without putting vinyl top back on. Sorry 4 all the ?'s I'm really new at this and excited to be a part of the limo industry thx

Well to the industry Omar!

[QUOTE=limoprize;111908And how hard or much work is it to take off roof prep it and repaint the metal roof without putting vinyl top back on. [/QUOTE]

A 120" with a slick roof (painted not vinyl) would keep cracking. Any good automobile trim/upholstery shop can install a new vinyl top for you. The key is cleaning up all of the rust under the roof that is causing the bubbles.
    Rick E.
    City Limousine Sales
    √XTS Livery Sedans√Escalade ESV Livery Package SUV's√Lincoln & Cadillac Limousines & Funeral Coaches by Federal Coach√GMC Professional Grade SUV's & 15 Passenger Vans√Cadillac & Buick Passenger Cars, Crossovers, and SUV's.

~Stupidity might be hereditary, but ignorance should be painful!~

www.citylimosales.com

Default great info

thanks rick for info, do you know retailers that sell tops and how much ballpark am i looking at for a 120" top? thanks again

It depends on the style mohawk, tucked around windows, full vinyl with extended roofline, etc. I don't know the prices in your area since the labor rate will be different then here. I should expect it to be a few thousand at minimum depending upon how bad the rust is under the roof. You won't even know how bad the rust is until the top is off. If it has bubbles on the top, and it's a full vinyl it probably has rust around the windows as well.
    Rick E.
    City Limousine Sales
    √XTS Livery Sedans√Escalade ESV Livery Package SUV's√Lincoln & Cadillac Limousines & Funeral Coaches by Federal Coach√GMC Professional Grade SUV's & 15 Passenger Vans√Cadillac & Buick Passenger Cars, Crossovers, and SUV's.

~Stupidity might be hereditary, but ignorance should be painful!~

www.citylimosales.com

thanks rick for theinfo