Thread: LimoAnywhere license for sale

Default LimoAnywhere license for sale

I'm selling my LA license. Please contact me for details.

Quote Originally Posted by limo_n00b View Post
    I'm selling my LA license. Please contact me for details.
    Please call my friend Mike at Aall in limo 858-336-1894. He is currently interested and I told him people sometimes sell it on this forum(which he's not a part of). Please mention Limo King Geoff when you talk to him(he's a close friend).
    Thanks,
    Geoff
    Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

Limo Kings Limousine Service
    www.limokings.net

I left you a PM. Thanks.

www.limokings.net

Oops!

www.limokings.net

Blog Entries

We just started using L.A. a few months ago... it's an awesome program but I'm not sure if it's for me right yet. Some things are great, other things just don't make sense in why they did them. We have been using it for all bookings but I think I am going to change back to the old way for retail work and keep this for my corporate work... my corporate clients love being able to log-in and see their bookings... and that part really makes it easy on us. The corporate clients also love the private on-line reservation forms much better too. We also love that it tracks everything about corporate work for end-of-month billing. My drivers have adapted to the "Driver-Anywhere" app pretty easy too.

For the retail work (Limo's and buses) I'm just not sold on it yet.

Banned

We have been using Limo Anywhere for several years now, I believe I was one of the first 500 customers. Anyway LA is very easy to use and updates are released all the time. Max and his team does a great job. All of our drivers are using the drivers app and love it.

Digger, I agree corporate admins love online reservations and invoice tracking. My retail customer also like all the options as well. I can't suggest it enough. Give it time you will figure out what works best for you company.

LimoAnywhere now denies that resales of the license are allowed, unless it is being sold WITH your entire company, and you must prove that the entire corporation/company transferred to the new owner.

Just a heads up.