Thread: Chicagoland operators

Default Chicagoland operators

I have a friend looking for an Escalade or Navigator for 3 hours: 6:00am to 9:00am on Saturday 10/6/12, to chauffeur her and her friends around for wedding prep. in and around Lockport, IL (Southwest suburbs of Chicago). Needs to be black and newest body style Escalade or Navigator.

She already has a quote of $350 out the door with gratuity. If you can match this or beat it, please reply or PM me.

She's also looking for a white stretched Hummer for a wedding that will accommodate 12+ for that same date, 10/6/12 11:30am to 4:30pm (5 hours). Same location, Joliet / Lockport / New Lennox area.

Again, please reply here or PM me with a quote.

Thanks
    Andrew Armitage
    Vintage Chauffeuring LLC
    Andrew@VintageChauffeuring.com
    www.VintageChauffeuring.com

She better take the 350.00 before they wake up That is a great price , if they are legal ?

$116 an hour for an unstretched escalade at hours early in the morning when it's not busy isn't exactly a great price.

Elite Chicago Limo could match that with a Navigator, but that's the lowest price you could possibly find.

The 22 passenger Hummer H2 we could do for $170/hour +20% tip (5 hours minimum). You can check out the pictures on our site. I would recommend booking for that day in advance though, whether you book from us or from someone else as it is a very busy weekend.

The hummer would be perfect for your wedding as it will comfortably seat your party of 12 even with large dresses.

Quote Originally Posted by EliteChicagoLimo View Post
    Elite Chicago Limo could match that with a Navigator, but that's the lowest price you could possibly find.

The 22 passenger Hummer H2 we could do for $170/hour +20% tip (5 hours minimum). You can check out the pictures on our site. I would recommend booking for that day in advance though, whether you book from us or from someone else as it is a very busy weekend.

The hummer would be perfect for your wedding as it will comfortably seat your party of 12 even with large dresses.
    Thanks for posting. I'm going to run it by her this evening. Should I ask to speak with anyone in particular if I call your shop tomorrow?
    Andrew Armitage
    Vintage Chauffeuring LLC

I have already mentioned this quote to all the dispatchers in the office, so they should at least recall the rate. If not, mention the price from this forum and my name "Gabe". Thanks
    Last edited by EliteChicagoLimo; September 14th, 2012 at 01:37 PM.

Thanks. I'm going to try and nudge her into making a descision today.
    Andrew Armitage
    Vintage Chauffeuring LLC